Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > The Break Room > Office Party
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-25-2012, 01:21 AM   #2976
quickWit
Totally Ninja!

quickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
*gives BK nasty pinkbelly*

Just because there's nothing funny about good manners, bk.
Old 02-25-2012, 01:23 AM   #2977
BeatrixKiddo
Is it summer yet???

BeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
*assumes pinkbelly is better then pinkeye*

*Punches QW in the shoulder, hard...just because*
Old 02-25-2012, 01:27 AM   #2978
quickWit
Totally Ninja!

quickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
*snaps bk's bra*
*gives her swirlie*
*stuffs her in locker*

just because violence is frowned upon here at AW, miss.
respect your fellow writers.

*to onlookers*
move along - nothing to see here

Old 02-25-2012, 01:32 AM   #2979
BeatrixKiddo
Is it summer yet???

BeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBeatrixKiddo is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
*blushes but secretly hopes QW will do that again*

Old 02-25-2012, 01:41 AM   #2980
quickWit
Totally Ninja!

just because you asked so nicely...

*cough*
Old 02-25-2012, 03:23 AM   #2981
parumpdragon
photography aficionado

parumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Just because of bunny love.

Goodreads

I'm a friend of Foo Bat - join the club!
parumpdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 05:21 AM   #2982
KellyAssauer
The Anti-Magdalene

KellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Just because I'm pretty sure bunny love is against the law in most states...

*Allowing normal California, New York & Jersey disclaimers*

Literary & Misfit Writers Group
Quote:
Originally Posted by regdog View Post
But the battery is a real ass
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver King View Post
For Kelly, and others seeking soft asylum.
"It is only the large subjects and the big, sweeping themes that make cheap sentences possible." -Cleo Birdwell

Tears are peanut & helplessness.
KellyAssauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 05:13 PM   #2983
Chrissy
Magna Cum Absurdus

Chrissy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChrissy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChrissy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChrissy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChrissy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChrissy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChrissy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChrissy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChrissy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChrissy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChrissy is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Just because you're no bunny til some bunny loves you
Chrissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 04:07 PM   #2984
Chrissy
Magna Cum Absurdus

Chrissy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChrissy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChrissy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChrissy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChrissy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChrissy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChrissy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChrissy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChrissy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChrissy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChrissy is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Just because, last night I watched The Ides of March
Chrissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 07:44 PM   #2985
quickWit
Totally Ninja!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissy View Post
Just because you're no bunny til some bunny loves you
Just because truer words were never spoken, Chrissy.
The line forms to the left ladies.
Old 02-28-2012, 12:53 AM   #2986
parumpdragon
photography aficionado

parumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
just because Qwuickers is such a ham.

Goodreads

Old 02-28-2012, 01:56 AM   #2987
BeatrixKiddo
Is it summer yet???

Just because I like ham means I, um......like ham.
Old 02-28-2012, 11:36 AM   #2988
catian
Learning to read more, post less

catian is well-respected
Just because you like ham doesn't mean I'll like it
'an adjective can sustain an enormous deal over a word, call in the neutral for a dash of normal'

'the world must upgrade in mentality'
catian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 05:41 PM   #2989
parumpdragon
photography aficionado

Just because I'm not sure I want to know what either of the last 2 posts was about.

Goodreads

Old 02-28-2012, 05:45 PM   #2990
quickWit
Totally Ninja!

Quote:
Originally Posted by parumpdragon View Post
Just because I'm not sure I want to know what either of the last 2 posts was about.
pork.

*giggles*
Old 02-28-2012, 11:55 PM   #2991
Cella

Cella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Just because quickWit's killed... *counts*... 5 threads in OP today.

Old 02-29-2012, 12:00 AM   #2992
quickWit
Totally Ninja!

*gives cray $5*

just because cella counted all the way to 5
Old 02-29-2012, 12:04 AM   #2993
Cella

Cella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Hey, I can go all the way to potato, baby!
Old 02-29-2012, 12:56 AM   #2994
BeatrixKiddo
Is it summer yet???

I like cheese on my potatoes.

...just because everything everyone posts in here sounds dirty to me since my brain is always in the gutter.
Old 02-29-2012, 01:08 AM   #2995
quickWit
Totally Ninja!

Just because you're a dirty bird doesn't mean the rest of us are, BK
Old 02-29-2012, 01:10 AM   #2996
BeatrixKiddo
Is it summer yet???

Just because I'm a dirty bird pretty much means the rest of you, indeed are...and worse.
Old 02-29-2012, 04:52 PM   #2997
quickWit
Totally Ninja!

I'm a dust bunny, actually - not a dirty bird.
Old 02-29-2012, 09:58 PM   #2998
Jehhillenberg
More like the queen of typos. Oops!

Jehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
just because those pesky dust bunnies show up in the most odd places

"What's the most resilient parasite? An idea. A single idea from the human mind can build cities...transform the world and rewrite all the rules." - Inception

"I don't have delusions of grandeur, I have an actual recipe for grandeur." - Limitless
Jehhillenberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 10:50 PM   #2999
quickWit
Totally Ninja!

Like your closet...

Old 03-01-2012, 01:40 AM   #3000
BeatrixKiddo
Is it summer yet???

A dust bunny is still dirty... just sayin'.