Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Welcome to the Water Cooler > Tech Help > Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-04-2009, 06:31 PM   #1
Mythical Tiger
I RUN WITH THE TIGERS

Mythical Tiger has a spectacular aura
Talking How do I change my username?

Sorry if this is in the wrong place

I was wondering how can I change my name from MythicalDawn134 to
Mythical Tiger?

Any respnse will be appreciated

"If I fall asleep with a pen in my hand, don't remove it - I might be writing in my dreams." ~Danzae Pace

"Being an author is having angels whisper in your ear - and devils, too." ~Graycie Harmon

I like tigers, coffee, and writing.

~Sam
Mythical Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 06:40 PM   #2
Rolling Thunder
Free.

Rolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRolling Thunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
PM Roger J Carlson

Quote:
Originally Posted by cray View Post
we should probably end it with those sage words.
thank you, artee.
*locks thread*
Rolling Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 07:57 PM   #3
Roger J Carlson
Moderation in All Things
AW Moderator

Roger J Carlson is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRoger J Carlson is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRoger J Carlson is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRoger J Carlson is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRoger J Carlson is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRoger J Carlson is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRoger J Carlson is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRoger J Carlson is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRoger J Carlson is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRoger J Carlson is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRoger J Carlson is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Your user name change is done.
Roger J Carlson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 08:21 AM   #4
Mythical Tiger
I RUN WITH THE TIGERS

Mythical Tiger has a spectacular aura
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger J Carlson View Post
Your user name change is done.
Thank you!

"If I fall asleep with a pen in my hand, don't remove it - I might be writing in my dreams." ~Danzae Pace

"Being an author is having angels whisper in your ear - and devils, too." ~Graycie Harmon

I like tigers, coffee, and writing.

~Sam
Mythical Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 02:18 AM   #5
ChronicSelfEditor
F.K.A. NolaBlue

ChronicSelfEditor is on a distinguished road
What's the letter limit on usernames?

Writing is like prostitution: First you do it for love, then for a few close friends, and then you do it for money. ~ Moliere

My friend texted me the other day: 'What does idk mean?' I texted back: 'I don't know.' Then I got her response: 'OMG nobody knows!'

Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia. ~ E.L. Doctorow
ChronicSelfEditor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 08:20 AM   #6
MacAllister
'Twas but a dream of thee
El Jefe

MacAllister is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMacAllister is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMacAllister is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMacAllister is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMacAllister is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMacAllister is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMacAllister is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMacAllister is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMacAllister is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMacAllister is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMacAllister is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by NolaBlue View Post
What's the letter limit on usernames?
The minimum length is 3 characters, the maximum length is 20 characters.

Sofa Monkeys - Pop Culture for the Short Attention Span | Creating Home - Living well, creating a home, and cooking with Mom! | Stones In the Field - Random notes and maunderings
MacAllister is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 12:27 AM   #7
washingtonienne
Writing, running or drinking

washingtonienne is on a distinguished road
Would it be possible to change my username from washigtonienne to washingtonienne? I think I may have been enjoying a glass of wine when I created my account. :-) Thanks in advance!
washingtonienne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 12:36 AM   #8
MacAllister
'Twas but a dream of thee
El Jefe

MacAllister is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMacAllister is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMacAllister is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMacAllister is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMacAllister is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMacAllister is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMacAllister is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMacAllister is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMacAllister is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMacAllister is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsMacAllister is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Heh. The infamous user-name typo problem!

Fixed it.

Sofa Monkeys - Pop Culture for the Short Attention Span | Creating Home - Living well, creating a home, and cooking with Mom! | Stones In the Field - Random notes and maunderings
MacAllister is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 01:06 AM   #9
washingtonienne
Writing, running or drinking

washingtonienne is on a distinguished road
Thank you!

On sub: Fear of Ice, literary mystery
WIP: Cities of Windows, historical fiction

Assorted scholarship.

Assorted artwork.
washingtonienne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 01:21 AM   #10
Lilybiz
glad to be here

Lilybiz is a glorious beacon of lightLilybiz is a glorious beacon of lightLilybiz is a glorious beacon of light
username change

Hi MacAllister,
Is it possible to change my username from aertep to Lilybiz? Thanks.
Old 06-09-2011, 01:41 AM   #11
alleycat
Grrrrrr. Did I scare you?
SuperModerator

alleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsalleycat is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by aertep View Post
Hi MacAllister,
Is it possible to change my username from aertep to Lilybiz? Thanks.
Mac will probably see your request. If she doesn't, go to the very bottom of any page and click Contact Us, then send your request to have your name changed.

alleycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 06:39 AM   #12
Lilybiz
glad to be here

Lilybiz is a glorious beacon of lightLilybiz is a glorious beacon of lightLilybiz is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by alleycat View Post
Mac will probably see your request. If she doesn't, go to the very bottom of any page and click Contact Us, then send your request to have your name changed.
Thanks much, alleycat, I'll do that.