Happy Thanksgiving JPG

Happy Thanksgiving!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Discussion > Beta Readers, Mentors, and Writing Buddies
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-17-2010, 09:30 AM   #1
minkyboodle
New Fish; Learning About Thick Skin

minkyboodle is on a distinguished road
I'm interested in trading reviews on completed works.

Reply if you are interested in swapping for free reader reviews. (We all know how tough they are to come by.)
I have published: a paranormal thriller; a scientific romance, a period romance. I'll trade for almost anything but crime novels. -yuk!-
My fourth novel will publish in September, a period paranormal mystery. I'm eager for a review from anyone in New Zealand for that.
PDFs preferred.
minkyboodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 07:52 PM   #2
veinglory
volitare nequeo
AW Moderator

veinglory is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsveinglory is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsveinglory is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsveinglory is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsveinglory is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsveinglory is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsveinglory is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsveinglory is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsveinglory is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsveinglory is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsveinglory is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
If you have a period piece set in New Zealand I would encourage you to send to me here: http://podpeep.blogspot.com/