Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Discussion > Beta Readers, Mentors, and Writing Buddies
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-11-2006, 12:05 PM   #1
Hopefull writer
New Fish; Learning About Thick Skin

Hopefull writer is on a distinguished road
Help required

I'd like someone to review and help me with what will probably be a novella unless meraculously i'm able to turn it into a novel (i dont think it's likely). It's my first full on fantasy. My others have just had a hint of fantasy in a real world. I haven't written much yet. I could give all of it to you so far which is about five short chapters or in instalments. As I know it's hard to find the time to read heaps at once. I want someone who will keep my work confidentail and be honest yet not brutal. I dont expect however to get and not give. I haven't much time to read heaps at once but a little here and there should be fine if your want the favour returned. Thankyou and I hope to here from you soon.
Old 01-11-2006, 10:08 PM   #2
T.L. Newberry
As Bronwyn Blacke

T.L. Newberry is on a distinguished road
Fantasy's right up my alley. Whenever you're finished with it, or feel you're ready to share some of it, I'd love to read it and give you feedback.

Email: leidx09@hotmail.com

Last edited by T.L. Newberry; 01-11-2006 at 10:11 PM.
T.L. Newberry is offline   Reply With Quote