Roger Ailes has died.

Twick

Registered
Reaction score
Actually, Bill-O, he was a man in his late 70s who lingered for a week or so after a severe fall. But I suppose Fox believes that's the Left's fault. They probably left a toy truck on the stairs.

Roxxsmom

Beastly Fido
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
doggedlywriting.blogspot.com
The man was in his 70s and he had hemophilia, for crying out loud. I guess that's due to a Leftist conspiracy too?

If someone doesn't want an outpouring of hate upon their death, then perhaps they shouldn't spend their life promoting hate. No tears here, and I don't think the dead are sacred or should be exempt from criticism or scorn, but I don't want to waste more of my energy thinking about Ailes either.

blacbird

Registered
Reaction score
A friend of mine once described a particularly vile grad school prof we shared a bad experience with as a "spherical asshole"; no matter how you looked at him, he was still an asshole.

Nobody is perfect, but Roger Ailes fits that description perfectly.

As does Bill O'Reilly.

caw

ElaineA

All about that action, boss.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.reneedominick.com
Proving the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, Ailes's teen aged son lashed out at his father's sexual harassment accusers during his eulogy, stating “I want all the people who betrayed my father to know that I’m coming after them and hell is coming with me"

Let's hope the police arrive to give the kid a little talking to, like in the good old days Ailes and his ilk long for.

nighttimer

No Gods No Masters
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Proving the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, Ailes's teen aged son lashed out at his father's sexual harassment accusers during his eulogy, stating “I want all the people who betrayed my father to know that I’m coming after them and hell is coming with me"

Sounds like a real sweetheart of a kid. Daddy was a vicious little bastard and Sonny-Boy is picking up where he left off.

Good fucking luck, Zach. Wait til' the braces come off and you inherit that $100 million Pops Ailes left you. Then you can put some sharp teeth behind your tough talk. :e2teeth:

blacbird

Registered
Reaction score
I don't speak ill of Roger Ailes because he died. I speak ill of him because of the person he was and the crap he did while alive. And I'm completely comfortable in continuing to do that, because the effect that man had on journalistic integrity and veracity will continue as his legacy for a long long time. Plus he was a misogynistic vulgar pig.

caw