School takes action in bullying of 9 year old. Sort of.

Cranky

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Unless y'all want to discuss the separate incident with the different child (geeze louise :(), we can leave it here. If we do want to talk about it, I can split it off into a different thread.

Perks

delicate #!&@*#! flower
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jamie-mason.com
It's so strange that the circumstances of both cases were so similar, so close together in timing, and in the same state.

It does seem that, however ridiculously the OP's situation was bungled, the outcome is much better than poor Michael Morones'.

Devil Ledbetter

Come on you stranger, you legend,
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Okay, this isn't the same kid. Not that it makes the story any better. It's devastating. The child in the original post in 9 year old Grayson Bruce in Candler, NC (10 minutes from where I live) and his story went down earlier this month.

This link is regarding an 11 year old, Michael Morones, who lives near Raleigh (four hours away) and his bullying and desperate reaction happened in February.

I couldn't understand how this wasn't on our local news.
I'm very sorry about the confusion. I thought it was the same child--both were young victims of school bullying in NC and were "Bronies."

Perks

delicate #!&@*#! flower
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jamie-mason.com
No need to be sorry! The circumstances are so similar. I was just weirded out that it wasn't on our news and then realized the confusion.

Celia Cyanide

Joker Groupie
Registered
Reaction score
Unless y'all want to discuss the separate incident with the different child (geeze louise :(), we can leave it here. If we do want to talk about it, I can split it off into a different thread.

I only said that because it seemed to be confusing people, and it really has nothing to do with this situation and how the school reacted.