View Single Post
Old 04-10-2006, 06:40 PM   #12
Gillhoughly
Grumpy writer and editor
Absolute Sage

Location: Getting blitzed at Gillhoughly's Reef, Haleakaloha.
Gillhoughly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGillhoughly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGillhoughly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGillhoughly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGillhoughly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGillhoughly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGillhoughly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGillhoughly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGillhoughly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGillhoughly is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGillhoughly is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Getting Harrassing E-Mails from Barbara Bauer

Hello, I'm the e-vul twin of a print published author who was so bold as to put that 20 Worst Agents List on her website, along with a link to where it was originally posted and to the Writer Beware site. I fully support its goals to help neos to avoid scam artists in the writing industry.

Well, the wonderfully weird Barbara Bauer, Ph.D has contacted me and a) told me to remove her "agency's" name from that list, b) demanded that I provide her with my address and phone number, presumably so she can further harrass me. The subject line for that mail was "RE. Extortion and Blackmail." I never asked money for her, only suggested that she actually try to sell a book. How that got translated into E&B in her mind only her shrink can say.

I wrote back with the statement that should she attempt further contact I could and would take out a restraining order against her for stalking.

Do those work when the stalker is in another state?
Gillhoughly is offline   Reply With Quote