View Single Post
Old 11-14-2009, 03:10 AM   #27
jewelssarah
New Fish; Learning About Thick Skin

jewelssarah is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by victoriastrauss View Post
Dear Julia Levin,

Did you not read my post (above)? Do you not realize that we already know that before Drew Montgomery began calling herself Drew Montgomery, she was, well, you?

(On the other hand, why let a perfectly good alias go to waste? Recycling is good.)

Here's something you may not realize: I can see your IP address. And guess what? It's the same as Drew Montgomery's!

We have had some interesting trollery around here, but this really takes the cake.

- Victoria
Dear Victoria,

I have no idea what is going on here. I have never been, nor have I ever claimed to be a literary agent. I AM NOT A LITERARY AGENT AND WOULD NEVER IN MY LIFE SAY THAT I AM A LITERARY AGENT. I AM A WRITER. I WRITE BOOKS AND THAT'S ALL I DO AND DREW MONTGOMERY IS MY LITERARY AGENT. I HAVE NO IDEA WHY OUR IP ADDRESSES MATCH OR WHY PEOPLE SEEM TO THINK DREW IS ME OR THAT DREW IS THIS OTHER JULIA. IT'S A MYSTERY TO ME. ALL I KNOW IS THAT DREW IS AN HONEST, HARD WORKING, DEDICATED, AND PROFESSIONAL AGENT WHO IS TRYING TO DO HER JOB DESPITE ALL THIS IDIOCY ABOUT HER NOT BEING WHO SHE SAYS SHE IS. BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER. DREW MONTGOMERY IS A GOOD AGENT AND I AM HAPPY TO BE HER CLIENT. PEOPLE SHOULD CARE MORE ABOUT FINDING THE REAL SCAMMERS AND LEAVE GOOD AGENTS LIKE DREW TO THEIR JOB. JULIA LEVIN
jewelssarah is offline   Reply With Quote