View Single Post
Old 11-14-2009, 02:20 AM   #25
victoriastrauss
Writer Beware Goddess
Absolute Sage

victoriastrauss is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsvictoriastrauss is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsvictoriastrauss is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsvictoriastrauss is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsvictoriastrauss is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsvictoriastrauss is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsvictoriastrauss is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsvictoriastrauss is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsvictoriastrauss is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsvictoriastrauss is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsvictoriastrauss is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Dear Julia Levin,

Did you not read my post (above)? Do you not realize that we already know that before Drew Montgomery began calling herself Drew Montgomery, she was, well, you?

(On the other hand, why let a perfectly good alias go to waste? Recycling is good.)

Here's something you may not realize: I can see your IP address. And guess what? It's the same as Drew Montgomery's!

We have had some interesting trollery around here, but this really takes the cake.

- Victoria

Victoria Strauss
www.victoriastrauss.com
Writer Beware: www.writerbeware.com
Writer Beware Blog: www.accrispin.blogspot.com
Follow me on Twitter

victoriastrauss is offline   Reply With Quote