So what's for dinner?

CMBright

Cats are easy, Mice are tough
Registered
Reaction score
I'm leaning toward tomato soup and grilled cheese. But I often completely surprise myself once I get out to the kitchen.

RedRajah

Special Snowflake? No. Hailstone
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Dinner at my in-laws with corned beef, boiled cabbage & potatoes and a mustard sauce that was a wee bit too sweet for my tastes. And salad.

I brought homemade sweet potato pie :)

Unimportant

No COVID yet. Still masking.
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
With the plan:

Yesterday's leftover steamed silverbeet and carrot-and-parsnip mash will feed chum 1 on Tuesday. Today's (Sunday) leftover satay and salad will feed chum 2 on Tuesday and visitor on Wednesday. Today's excess leftover rice will be used for tomorrow's veggie fried rice. Tuesday I'll make burgers -- no leftovers. Leftover veggie fried rice will feed chum 1 on Tuesday and us on Wednesday. Yesterday's leftover pasta with fresh pesto will feed chum 2 and Wed visitor, with the latter also getting spicy prawns.

That's my cooking sorted till Thursday!

CMBright

Cats are easy, Mice are tough
Registered
Reaction score
Salad with greens, shredded carrots, a packet of thai chili flavored tuna and a tossed together pseudo-thai viniagrette dressing.

Reactions: Introversion

mrsmig

Write. Write. Writey Write Write.
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Sheet pan pork tenderloin glazed with honey and Dijon mustard, roasted along with new red potatoes and the last of my frozen garden beans from 2023.

mrsmig

Write. Write. Writey Write Write.
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I thawed some chicken thighs and gave the husband the option of chicken curry, chicken pot pie and chicken burritos. He chose the latter, and I'm secretly relieved because it's the easiest meal of the three.