Is there anyone interested in writing lyrics?

macgregor

Registered
Reaction score
I see no specific topic for this(perhaps I missed it) but I am a songwriter. I must confess that I am here with the purpose of finding a lyricist. I am looking for someone perhaps more articulate, with better oratory and vocabulary skills than myself but similar artistic perspective. Someone who can analyze recorded music with mumbojumbo lyrics for a meter and then either fill in the blanks, or come up with a new idea. I write melody and lyrical ideas, but I myself have been far more prolific writing and producing music. I want to collaborate with someone, and perhaps am a little selective. I was hoping this forum might offer me some exposure to actual writers. Anyway, if you're interested please let me know. I have a reverbnation page with many songs needing some or all of the lyrics. If I may share my name, it is Greg Pomparelli. If you google it, you will find my reverbnation page. This way you can hear before deciding.

HogansHiro

Registered
Reaction score
I see no specific topic for this(perhaps I missed it) but I am a songwriter. I must confess that I am here with the purpose of finding a lyricist. I am looking for someone perhaps more articulate, with better oratory and vocabulary skills than myself but similar artistic perspective. Someone who can analyze recorded music with mumbojumbo lyrics for a meter and then either fill in the blanks, or come up with a new idea. I write melody and lyrical ideas, but I myself have been far more prolific writing and producing music. I want to collaborate with someone, and perhaps am a little selective. I was hoping this forum might offer me some exposure to actual writers. Anyway, if you're interested please let me know. I have a reverbnation page with many songs needing some or all of the lyrics. If I may share my name, it is Greg Pomparelli. If you google it, you will find my reverbnation page. This way you can hear before deciding.
I'll listen to it when I'm back at the studio. Hit up my welcome thread for some of my creds. I've forgotten more songs than I actually remember. Lyrics are like a faucet, you have to let it run for a while until it starts getting to the temp you want it to be at. The first stuff just goes down the drain.