Oh hai

Anacry

Registered
Reaction score
Hello :D

I'm 26, and I'm from the Great White North! Most of the stuff I write tends to have elements of fantasy or scifi, and comedy. I'm a little eccentric, a proud nerd and I enjoy reading YA novels more than adult novels. I'm engaged to nymall (Who I pestered into joining this forum right after I joined this forum) and we have two little boys who love causing chaos and destruction.

I also draw pictures of stuff.

I'm looking forward to having awesome fun with all of you! >D

Ari Meermans

MacAllister's Official Minion & Greeter
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to the water cooler, Anacry. Oh well, as regards eccentricity, you've landed in the right place.

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to AW. Hope you enjoy your stay with us.
How do you like your popcorn?

If you go to the bottom of the page to the ‘forum jump’ you can scroll down and find all the areas of this place. Most of the SYW areas require the password of ….vista. A word to the wise, (50 posts), it would be a good idea to participate first in helping others before you think about posting your own work. After you have been around here for awhile, then post something of your own for help. Good luck.

garnerdavis

Warped humor here
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome. The forums could use another comedy writer (even if comedy is the last area on your list), since there currently seems to be a disproportionate dearth of them. What kind of comedy do you write?

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
hello.gif

Take some time and read the Newbie Guide and the Stickies found
at the top of Forum pages. They are your best guide to learning about
Absolute Write.

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. So take some time to greet fellow newbies, critique other members’
works, or join a discussion.

TerraAnn

Alias: Anastasia Beaverhausen ;)
Registered
Reaction score
Website
terraannpitre.webs.com
Welcome! This is a great place for a writer to be. Make yourself at home and don't be afraid to ask questions or dive right into the threads. Everyone here is great :) :welcome:

Anacry

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome. The forums could use another comedy writer (even if comedy is the last area on your list), since there currently seems to be a disproportionate dearth of them. What kind of comedy do you write?

My latest was a spec script for The big Bang Theory.
Most of the comedy I write is in the likes of British comedy, ala Douglas Adams, Terry Pratchett, Black Books, etc.

I do scripts as well as novels.

I've stalked the forum for a little while and figured out how it works, for the most part. I know about the 50 posts thing and that's fine, it's a good rule.

I HAVE been helping other people out. There doesn't seem to be a whole lot of professional script writers on the board that I've seen (maybe they're hiding in banana trees, I would if I could >D), so I've been around the SYW Screenwriting, helping people out.

MMConway

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum of knowledge.