A quick introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tracey

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all! My name is Tracey and I happened to stumble upon your lovely site. I'm a member of a couple of other writers forums but they are so small compared to this. This place is huge! It's awesome.

Anyway, I typically write fantasy and have just begun a new project which I am quite excited about. I hope to make some new friends here and possibly find a critique partner to swap work with. I look forward to chatting with you all and taking a look around.

MidnightMuse

Midnight Reading
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Howdy, Tracey ! Welcome to AW. Don't let the size fool you, it's actually ten times this big :D But never fear, there's maps and little signs here and there to help you along, and you can ask anyone anything.

Glad to have you here :)

Rolling Thunder

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome Tracey! You'll find a lot of interesting people here. You're not the first to 'stumble' in here. Is the front porch light burned out again? Someone go get Maestro so it can be fixed.

MacAllister

'Twas but a dream of thee
Staff member
Boss Mare
Administrator
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
macallisterstone.com
Hiya, Tracey, and welcome to the Cooler. :)

aadams73

A Work in Progress
Registered
Reaction score
Hi Tracey! Welcome to the cooler :)

A. Hamilton

here for a minute...catch me?
Kind Benefactor
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
Hello Tracey :welcome:

kristie911

Happy to be here
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome Tracey! Be careful...this place is horribly addictive! :) But everyone's friendly...even the ones who claim they aren't!

Enjoy your stay! We're sort of like Hotel California though...

"Relax said the nightman
We are programed to recieve
You can check out any time you like
But you can never leave"

The only difference is that you won't WANT to leave! :D

alleycat

Waiting for Godot
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hi Tracey,

Welcome to AW.

ac

Tracey

Registered
Reaction score
Wow, you guys are quick with the replies. Thanks so much for the warm welcome. I think I am going to like it here and it will become my latest internet addiction. I guess surfing a writer's website is better than mindlessly surfing the web, right? Or course I should be writing...

aadams73

A Work in Progress
Registered
Reaction score
It's nice to hang here with like-minded folks while you're thinking about what to write next :)

There's also a writing exercises sub-forum that's lots of fun(and helpful for honing those writing skills)

Quill

Registered
Reaction score
Hey, Tracey! :welcome:

I saw your thread over there *points* talking about the novel "The Five People You Meet In Heaven" and I wanted to find your intro thread and wave at you. ;) I hope you enjoy the forums as much as I am! I'm looking forward to seeing your work.

Tracey

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks all. I'm enjoying the boards too much actually. It's well past my bedtime but I can't seem to just close my laptop and walk away. :)

Quill

Registered
Reaction score
Tracey said:
Thanks all. I'm enjoying the boards too much actually. It's well past my bedtime but I can't seem to just close my laptop and walk away. :)

The only thing for it is to take the laptop to bed... which, admittedly, is the sign of a true addict.... It's probably why me owning a laptop would be a bad idea. Since I have a big bulky PC, I'd have to fall asleep drooling on the keyboard, which acts as a BIT of a deterrent to browsing this place all night. :D

Kentuk

I want to write what I want to write
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome and don't trust the signs
lot of frustrated hyper creative types here
won't leave the signs alone.

This is a good place to become a better writer.

Cassiopeia

Otherwise Occupied
Registered
Reaction score
Star to the right and straight on till morning.
Tracey said:
Hi all! My name is Tracey and I happened to stumble upon your lovely site. I'm a member of a couple of other writers forums but they are so small compared to this. This place is huge! It's awesome.

Anyway, I typically write fantasy and have just begun a new project which I am quite excited about. I hope to make some new friends here and possibly find a critique partner to swap work with. I look forward to chatting with you all and taking a look around.
Welcome to the wonderful place. I am sure as you hang about and post you will find just how wonderful it is. Pull up a chair..cop a squat and plan on staying a while....we are an infectious group with lots of wonderful character ..or is that characters? anyway I digress...you will love us ..Promise :D

K1P1

Procrastination is its own reward
Registered
Reaction score
Hi Tracey - welcome to AW. I hope to see you around - I can you've already made yourself at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.