• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

[Paper mill] Pro Dissertation

Dancre

Just have fun.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
kimkouski.com
Hi all, I came across this website. (Note, your eyes will twitch, be warned!!) http://prodissertation.co.uk/ Here's a quote from the site:

"[FONT=&quot]Dissertation writing, is the most difficult term of academic writing forms. Dissertation writing is a sum of all thoughtful researches, theories, data analysis. In other words we can say a dissertation is a unique piece of study work that defines a specific topic including with so much hard work and sleepless nights. A good dissertation reflects your writing skills, makes you more familiar with your subject that helps to increase your grades.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]If you’re a PhD, master’s student, then for the next 4 or 5 years of your life, goanna swirl around dissertation writing and thesis. At times, due to bulk assignments, or sometime poor writing skills, if you find unable to write a perfect dissertation on time. These concerns should not affect your grades or contain the risk of failure. In this context we are very confident that we have ability to save you students away from academic failures."

Who is Goanna Swirl? Do they mean Gonna swirl, going to swirl? Is Goanna Swirl an editor??

From an essay scam site

I had some free time and collected a list of the most notorious foreign ESL websites that follow this pattern:

- Create fake essay service review websites,
- Post fake reviews and 100% fake testimonials and non-existent ratings,
- Lie about their true country | registry location (also by adding "UK", "US", or "Australia" to the domain name).

The goal? To pollute Google, Bing, and other search engines with fabricated and false results to scam students who are led to believe these reviews are genuine and truthful.

Make no mistake - these sites have ZERO real, positive reviews and 99% of them have been written by writers who work for these foreign services (cannot blame the writers who are just doing their job for $1 per page). Hopefully the list will be helpful to students who are confused about choosing a genuine UK/US-based writing service.

Again - the following websites are from Ukraine (majority of them - they also specialize in personal / banking information and identity hacking), Pakistan, Kenya, India, Nigeria, etc - they are NOT from the UK or US. Listed alphabetically:

Prodissertation.co.uk in located in the middle of the page.
https://essayscam.org/forum/es/list-non-websites-hosted-fake-service-reviews-6040/

I don't know what I hate more, the fact that they are scamming folks or thinking that it's acceptable to use poor grammar when trying to scam us!!

[/FONT]

Albedo

Alex
Registered
Reaction score
Worst are the cheats who use these services in the first place, I think.

Goanna swirl doesn't sound like a very good ice cream flavour.

Helix

socially distancing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
snailseyeview.medium.com
I don't know what I hate more, the fact that they are scamming folks or thinking that it's acceptable to use poor grammar when trying to scam us!!

I'm with Albedo. The absolute scummiest are the students who cheat by using these sites. They deserve to be scammed.

Note that the first site was blocked as malware by my software.

frimble3

Heckuva good sport
Registered
Reaction score
I've read their 'disclaimer' at the bottom of the page. These are not people you would let edit anything you were basing your career on:
Disclaimer: Pro Dissertation Provides Assignment Help for guidance only. Paper written by our expert is only used for reference purpose. These papers are not to be submitted as it is.

Ahem - "Pro Dissertation provides assignment help for guidance only. The papers written by our experts are only to be used for reference purposes. These papers are not to be submitted as they are."

Unless the idea that fixing all the typos makes it 'all your own work', just send your money to me. I've never written a dissertation in my life, but at least I won't make you look stupid as well as lazy and crooked.

Last edited: