• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

[Agency] Mendel Media Group (Scott Mendel)

Lucy Dashwood

Registered
Reaction score
I'm wondering if anyone has worked with Scott Mendel or knows anything about him in a more personal sense--spoken to him, written and got a reply back. That the agency is reputable and has made substantial sales is obvious. I would like to approach them but would like to have a sense of Scott in particular before I figure out what to say.

charlys

new author
Registered
Reaction score
I'm wondering if anyone has worked with Scott Mendel or knows anything about him in a more personal sense--spoken to him, written and got a reply back. That the agency is reputable and has made substantial sales is obvious. I would like to approach them but would like to have a sense of Scott in particular before I figure out what to say.

Hi, Lucy, I mailed Scott my query and first 20 pages on 10/21/09 with SASE. Got it all back on 10/29/09 with a polite no for me thanks. He, or whoever is reading these queries, are quick.

sarahfru

Chin up.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.sarahrae.net
Scott has a number of interns that destroy that slush pile at the end of the year. Unfortunately, some have to wait 6 months for reply. Despite his the list of interests on his site, his credits are 99% nonfiction and 1% YA.