• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

[Production Co.] Beyond Entertainment, Inc.

martian

Registered
Reaction score
Website
pianomike.bravehost.com
Has anyone ever heard of..or done business with Bill Sautter at Beyond Entertainment? Bigger question. What is it that they do? The website provides very little info. I found them listed as a production company but have not been able to find any other info, web search or otherwise. Thanks...Mike

Last edited:

Mac H.

Board Visitor
Registered
Reaction score
Martian,

Could you give the website so we know who you mean? There are plenty of companies around the world who use the name 'Beyond Entertainment'.

The one in Australia is totally legit, although if you are interested in film they act as a distributer, not a production house. (Thus they make money from the film without putting up any risk)

They do, however, have one of the best release forms I've ever seen.

Mac

jkorzenko

Registered
Reaction score
Martian,

Bill Sautter or "Beyond Entertainment, Inc." doesn't show up anywhere in IMDb, and I have pro membership. So, that's not such a good sign. ;)

Julie

brianm

Brian Boru
Registered
Reaction score
The desert of S. California and the coast of N. Ir
I've never dealt with him personally, but I can tell you that Beyond Entertainment (if it's the same one) is a massive production company responsible for thousands and thousands of hours of television content.
http://www.beyond.com.au/
They are Australian, and therefore a completely great bunch of guys.

The link you provide is for "Beyond International", not "Beyond Entertainment". Not the same company the OP is asking about.

Blondchen

Honey Badger don't give a shit.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.gretchenmcneil.com
If he works out of this town has done anything even remotely reputable, he'd be on imdbPro. And that website looks like a 10-year old designed it.

Mac H.

Board Visitor
Registered
Reaction score
1. The name, address and website design match: www.galaxyventures.com

Galaxy Ventures self describe as a 'family fund' and the publically available information points to penny stocks - their executive vice president is listed as being on the board of companies that the auditors 'gave an unqualified opinion expressing doubt that the company can continue as a going concern' (BBN Global Consulting Inc) and gave continual missed filings (Crystal International Travel Group) with the actual filings leading to more questions.

2. The Bill Sautter associated with the family fund Galaxy Ventures has no credits or details listed on IMDB as a producer or a production company.

3. "Beyond Entertainment, Inc" doesn't seem to be listed as a business entity in California.

I'd guess a hobbyist trying to get his own work made has has listed himself as a production company.

A wild guess .. you got in contact with him through InkTip?

Good luck,

Mac
(PS: Brianm: 'Beyond Entertainment' is also the name of one of the divisions of the Aussie 'Beyond International', so Elliott wasn't wrong. For locals, it is the much more famous name)

Last edited: