• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

Angel Editing

Parametric

Registered
Reaction score
Corrections and/or alternatives will be offered, for errors such as wrong words, wrong spelling, punctuation, word and tense consistency.
Isn't there a punctuation error (extraneous comma after "offered") in this sentence offering corrections for punctuation errors? :tongue

DreamWeaver

Shakespearean Fool
Registered
Reaction score
Isn't there a punctuation error (extraneous comma after "offered") in this sentence offering corrections for punctuation errors? :tongue
:eek:
Yes.

Talk about not a good sign...

Unimportant

No COVID yet. Still masking.
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Their tagline needs some work, too.

We write with inspiration, then grammar and vocabulary get in the way.

Last edited:

Uncarved

I aim to misbehave
Registered
Reaction score
I'm going to open up an editing business.... my tag?
I'm gonna make it more better.

:)

PVish

Cat hair collector
Registered
Reaction score
Website
peevishpen.blogspot.com
Corrections and/or alternatives will be offered, for errors such as wrong words, wrong spelling, punctuation, word and tense consistency, which is covered by the Basic, but also with a few extras, such as consistency in tone, verbal tenses and word choices. It also includes suggestions for changing badly structured, or badly worded sentences and paragraphs.

Gracious, they're certainly fond of commas, aren't they? However, this English teacher wonders if they know the difference between a verb and a verbal.

Giant Baby

Oh, the humanity.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Corrections and/or alternatives will be offered, for errors such as wrong words, wrong spelling, punctuation, word and tense consistency, which is covered by the Basic, but also with a few extras, such as consistency in tone, verbal tenses and word choices. It also includes suggestions for changing badly structured, or badly worded sentences and paragraphs.

Gracious, they're certainly fond of commas, aren't they? However, this English teacher wonders if they know the difference between a verb and a verbal.

Please tell me you made that first sentence up as a funny, funny joke. I started dropping bread crumbs by comma two.

Jessianodel

Blessed by the AW Gods
Registered
Reaction score
Being a novice writer with poor grammatical skills and no knowledge in the formatting, publishing, marketing, and distribution arenas, it was quite providential that I came across Mark and Angel Editing.
So instead of learning, you're gonna pay someone to do it for you?

And one of the client's quotes the editor as a reviewer.

Last edited:

CaoPaux

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Site and FB are gone; Twitter ceased in Aug '12.