Jenna's (and AW's) Baby Arrives!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarita

carpe noctem
Registered
Reaction score
Jenna, if she gets any cuter, I'm going to have to reach through the computer and give her a squeeze.

Wow, she's already one month old? :eek: Before we know it, she'll be up and walking!
*sigh* Finn is... *sniffle* I'm not ready for a walking baby!

anghil5

I'd rather be in California.
Registered
Reaction score
Jenna, she is so precious! Seriously, one of the CUTEST babies I've seen!

And I have 5 nieces and nephews - so that says A LOT! :)

Congrats!

threedogpeople

This is my BEST side!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
threedogpeople.blogspot.com
Katrina is out of the NICU! Finally!

Here's a picture from a couple of days ago. She's still so tiny!

BabyKat2.jpg

threedogpeople

This is my BEST side!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
threedogpeople.blogspot.com
She's still in the hospital but we are hoping that it won't be for much longer. She was 5 lbs. 15 oz. when she was born but I don't have an update. I know that most pre-mature babies loose some weight at the beginning.

She had been having lots of trouble feeding since she arrived 4 weeks early (before her brain was wired to nurse) but she's catching on. Well, I think it was 4 weeks early she got here at 35 weeks and my understanding is that they develop the suckle/swallow skills at 39 weeks.

They had her propped on a special pillow to treat her with the anti-jaundice light. They light their fronts then they turn them on their belly and light their backs. While she was on her back she was already trying to hold up her head and arch her back. She managed to roll off the pillows and turn over onto her side!

Enough - proud grand-auntie signing off for tonight.

Big hugs to everyone for asking about her.

Judy

LizzieGirl

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.authorsden.com
She's still in the hospital but we are hoping that it won't be for much longer. She was 5 lbs. 15 oz. when she was born but I don't have an update. I know that most pre-mature babies loose some weight at the beginning.

She had been having lots of trouble feeding since she arrived 4 weeks early (before her brain was wired to nurse) but she's catching on. Well, I think it was 4 weeks early she got here at 35 weeks and my understanding is that they develop the suckle/swallow skills at 39 weeks.

They had her propped on a special pillow to treat her with the anti-jaundice light. They light their fronts then they turn them on their belly and light their backs. While she was on her back she was already trying to hold up her head and arch her back. She managed to roll off the pillows and turn over onto her side!

Enough - proud grand-auntie signing off for tonight.

Big hugs to everyone for asking about her.

Judy

Wow she is doing great. That's good news to hear Judy. Hope she come home soon.

Wow a month already Jenna. How time flies.

shannp

Registered
Reaction score
Awww, Such sweet little things! I'll be joining the new baby crew soon with my 3rd, due May 16th. Here's to hoping the 3rd time is the charm and I get a little girl as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.