PHENTERMINE: Fun with spammers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soccer Mom

Crypto-fascist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
We get spammed from time to time and the helpful, trusty mods lock and delete. Except this one time at band camp...

PHENTERMINE

Deleted member 42

This was a classic. I think this thread is what inspired [cough] certain unnamed members (whose identities need to be protected) from posting fake spam on April Fools.

Danger Jane

Registered
Reaction score
I gotta tell you guys, Phentermine withdrawal's awful...it's been almost nine months now and I still can't think about it without shaking and passing out.

dramblys

Registered
Reaction score
I just want to say that this pill works, but you need caution because the side effects occur at long term. Your eyes can get dry and very itchy, your mouth can get dry too. The best way to lose pounds is exercise. But if you want to try this pill I think it's very good and you will lose pounds. Good luck.

for more info: http://www.phenterminecheap.org/

Last edited:

BenPanced

THE BLUEBERRY QUEEN OF HADES (he/him)
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Anybody else try to substitute PHENTERMINE for "Upholstery" in the song of the same name from Phantom of the Paradise? Nobody else? Just me? Okay, I'll shut up now.

Thump

defying grabbity
Registered
Reaction score
Spending one short day in the Emerald City
Here's more love for the phentermine thread. I'm rereading it now and feel thinner and more attractive already. And I think I'm growing wings!

Last edited:

Cyia

Rewriting My Destiny
Registered
Reaction score
Uh-oh, wings is a bad sign.

You'll skew the study results and the men in white coats will come to make you disappear so no one knows.

Repeat after me: "Phentermine is perfectly safe. It has no side effects whatsoever. I was born with these wings. Phentermine is perfectly safe. It has no side effects whatsoever. I was born with these wings...."

We'll all vouch for you. :)

Reaction score
I swear medical side effects keep getting stranger. Just today I heard one that said, "tell your doctor if you have muscle spasms as these could be permanent." in the calmest feminine voice. So scary!

Mara

Clever User Title
Registered
Reaction score
I hope that necro was a regular doing some sockpuppeting. :) If so, it's pretty funny.

Kinda depressing that none of the three main people posting for the first few pages are posting here anymore. Don't know why, I just always feel like that when I see old accounts on vBulletin forums.

san_remo_ave

Back at it
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.elainegolden.com
Oh, gawd, those were indeed the days. And April Fools Daze.

Pete's still around, tho I think between Phentermine and This Thread Shall Die, he found AW entirely too diverting. Still writing AFAIK --> http://tzinski.wordpress.com/

Carrie I haven't heard of in a while. Must go check in and see.

Thanks for the past-blast. Heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.