Business Prospects

52greg

Registered
Reaction score
I'm toying with the idea of adding a space themed digital magazine, for example, to my similarly themed blog. Can anyone tell me what that might entail, what the startup costs might be, and whether such a project might be a moneymaking business? Thanks.

Georganna Hancock

she's back!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.writers-edge.info
If you add an ezine to a blog, I think it would become an ezine or some sort of cross-format digital development. If you mean to add an ezine to the website where your blog appears, it will cost as much as it costs to produce your blog. It all depends on how much of the work you can do yourself and how much you want to farm out. It can be a moneymaker if you get enough subscribers or traffic to attract advertisers.

Give us more details, and we can give you better guidance.

52greg

Registered
Reaction score
If you add an ezine to a blog, I think it would become an ezine or some sort of cross-format digital development. If you mean to add an ezine to the website where your blog appears, it will cost as much as it costs to produce your blog. It all depends on how much of the work you can do yourself and how much you want to farm out. It can be a moneymaker if you get enough subscribers or traffic to attract advertisers.

Give us more details, and we can give you better guidance.

As I said, I'm just now looking at the idea, so I don't have many details yet. It would be more focused than something like SPACE.com, though, perhaps concentrating on covering the so-called NewSpace industry-- space tourosm, etc. Maybe even get one of those companies to sponsor it, who knows.