AW is an Amazon Affiliate

If this site is helpful to you,
Please consider a voluntary subscription to defray ongoing expenses.

paypal subscribe button

How To Support AW

Editing for authors: because every writer needs a good editor.

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: Prizes!

Threaded View

wishes you happiness JennaGlatzer's Avatar

Prizes!

Here you go... the goodies!

The GRAND PRIZE WINNER will receive:

Value: $15. A biweekly newsletter filled with about 50 pages of paying markets.
    Value: $19.95. Their online database profiles over 650 poetry contests.
    Value: $29.99. Thousands of searchable markets for all kinds of writing, plus a query tracker, industry updates, and more.
    • 1-year web hosting, domain name registration, and web design for the winner's web page(s), courtesy of our friends at Lenox Avenue (www.lenoxavemag.com), a semi-pro paying speculative fiction ezine.
    Value: about $150. Nice, huh? For full details, see this post.
    • A copy of Make a Real Living as a Freelance Writer or Outwitting Writer's Block by Jenna Glatzer or Fear is No Longer My Reality by Jamie Blyth with Jenna Glatzer (http://www.jennaglatzer.com) -- your choice
    Value: $14.95, $19.95, or 21.95, depending on which one you choose.

• A copy of either the Hollywood Representation Directory, Secrets of the Screen Trade: From Concept to Sale by Allen B. Ury, or Ask the Pros: Screenwriting (101 Questions Answered by Industry Professionals), Edited by Howard Meibach and Paul Duran, courtesy of our friends at the Hollywood Creative Directory/Lone Eagle Publishing (http://www.hcdonline.com) -- your choice
    Value: Up to $64.95. The Hollywood Representation Directory is a guide to Hollywood talent and literary agents and managers, now in its 28th edition.

The SECOND- and THIRD-PLACE WINNERS will receive 1-year subscriptions to the Absolute Markets Premium Edition, too!

• Industry exposure: Jenna will send out a press release to all the agents and editors she knows, and on PRWeb, to invite them to come check out the winners.
    Value: Priceless.
    Last edited by JennaGlatzer; 03-26-2005 at 09:26 AM. Reason: Adding more prizes, silly!
    I am no longer here. If you'd like to visit me, please find me at www.jennaglatzer.com or on Facebook. Thanks!