Uh-Oh

Writer???

Because EYE said so!
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
This happens sometimes. Nobody can remember everything.

Just to cover yourself, so you can feel good about posting and be ready should you be questioned about it, write the poem, then Google it several ways, i.e, by the title, by several different lines and even a few key words. At least then you will have a level of comfort about posting.

Should anyone then say something about it and have proof, you can at least say you tried and could find nothing.

But probably more importantly, if someone does question it and offer proof, be gracious and don't become defensive. It all comes down to just being honest and admitting mistakes. I don't think anyone would be angry or bite your head off for making a mistake. It's when we become defensive or argumentative that these things get nasty.

You've already shown good concern by posting this question, just do your best to check it out and there should be no flack from anyone.

William Haskins

poet
Kind Benefactor
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.poisonpen.net
I have this poem stuck in my head, and I think it's already written, so I don't know if I should write it up in case it's considered copywrite.
The problem is I remember a poem, but cant remember if I made it or if I read it. I don't remember it all though...
So, my question is, do I post it or not?!?

you can post it and always yank it if you find it's not yours.

but first, i would see a doctor—before you end up going home to the wrong house or steal a car.

an incapacity to determine what was created by your own mind and what exists outside of it should be treated seriously.