• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

[Content site] Doughforbrains.com

amillstone

www.doughforbrains.com is desparately looking for writers to feed us great marketing ideas in less than 450 words. If you have great marketing ideas (or at least better ideas than a small group of strangers), we're willing to give you $3000 cash. Checkout www.doughforbrains.com for more details.

Clyselia

catch

You forgot to tell us that there is a $20 "processing" fee. What a rip-off!

daytonj

Re: $3000 - Competitive Writers with a Flair For Marketing

How come all the goo money making schemes are already done? I mean 1 person out of 500 that have to pay a $20 fee makes $3000. So they bring in $10,000 and pay out $3,000; which allows them to make $7,000 revenue. Sounds like a way to bring in the :money

rtilryarms

If

If I had great marketing ideas (and I do) I would not need doughforbrains.

People with great marketing ideas do very well for themselves thank you very much.

take your doo-for-brains and rip off someone else. I get guaranteed contracts and money up front.

rt

veingloree

Re: If

Well he is called AMillstone, that has to be a clue...

Betty W01

Re: If

Amillstone - do you suppose that was meant as a tiny sliver of truth in advertising?

Save your money, y'all, and put your own marketing ideas into play.

J. Y. Moore

Registered
Reaction score
If you do a Google search, you find that Network Solutions shows the domain name expired 07/10/2005.

J. Y. (Jean) Moore

Still Seaking

Doing what I was born to do.
Registered
Reaction score
If only I were unethical!

I don't really want to rip anyone off and hate the idea of it ... but if people are willing to just throw there money away I could really use $20 from a lot of people and I would be willing to only keep $7,000 of every $10,000 earned. But then again, I have that darn ethnic thing.... Drats!

SS

CaoPaux

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
error 403: Forbidden!

The server understood the request, but is refusing to fulfill it. Authorization will not help and the request SHOULD NOT be repeated.
Unfriendly servers don’t get much in tips. ;)