What song gets you amped?

Tristann

Purportedly hobbitish.
Registered
Reaction score
I can't help but dance around like an idiot every time Square Hammer by Ghost pops on my playlist.

NathanLyle

Registered
Reaction score
My amp music is mostly hip hop. My favorites are anything by Tupac and Eminem. Specifically songs like Hail Mary, Hit Em Up, and Go To Sleep. If I'm I the right mood sometimes I'll listen to things like Headstrong by Trapt or Falling Through The Sky by Reliance.

GreenGrape

Registered
Reaction score
Depends on my mood - usually Eminem is a safe bet. Or Limp Biz.

I am partial to the odd dance track also... a bit of JX - There’s nothing I won’t do!

Beccorban

Registered
Reaction score
I love movie soundtracks, so something like The Breaking of the Fellowship gets me in the mood for the kind of stuff I write.

Challenger007

Registered
Reaction score
For me, the process of creation depends on the mood, and the choice of music too. Sometimes a thought comes to calm music, sometimes to more active, like indie rock. It all depends on the situation, but so far my employer has not been unhappy with the quality of my writing. Of course, I have not yet written serious novels, apparently I have not yet matured to this. But I write small stories. Also, on my part-time job, I come up with various quest puzzles, prescribe texts for quests and the background itself. This is my simple art.