Thank you Stephenie Meyer for making people batty! Annabelle thanks you!

Jack_Roberts

Scribe of my muse, Annabelle
Registered
Reaction score
Website
night-children.blogspot.com
Oh man! What a shocker! I'm still waiting for word on the other request (sent it the first week of October) and now a second request for a full came in!

So two fulls are out there! I'm so excited! I've got to take a deep breath and relax. I can't expect too much...

. . .but still!

I suspect its because Stephenie Meyer's insane growing popularity. I can't swing a dizzy bat without hitting a Twilight fan. Heck, I'M a Twilight fan!

Thank you Stephenie! Go Edward and Bella, go! Lets get people WANTING Annabelle and her brother.

... wow. I've never had two requests for fulls before.

Oh please oh please oh please!

Voyager

Ribbed for your pleasure.
Registered
Reaction score
My daughter just spent five days reading Stephanie Meyer's series, then read the latest Darren Shan in one night. She needs more stuff to read (or she needs to slow down), so tell them to hurry. Congrats!

Reaction score
Many congratulations, but no, I'm not a Twilight fan. It was too sausage-factory for me. Full of cliches and plot holes.

Much prefer Freda Warrington's vampire books. Read them; they'll blow your scrote clean off.

maddythemad

Registered
Reaction score
Many congratulations, but no, I'm not a Twilight fan. It was too sausage-factory for me. Full of cliches and plot holes.

Much prefer Freda Warrington's vampire books. Read them; they'll blow your scrote clean off.

TAKE THAT NEWBERRY AWAY FROM HER RIGHT NOW!!

And, hey, congrats, Scott! Wishing you luck. :)

Jack_Roberts

Scribe of my muse, Annabelle
Registered
Reaction score
Website
night-children.blogspot.com

I just might! I believe mine are not cookie cutter type vamp books, but we all say that, huh?

Anyway, thanks for the tip!

Voyager

Registered
Reaction score

Are these YA? My kid's 14, no scrote, so she's safe.

Reaction score
More adult. But then, I read everything at all ages and pay no attention to proposed age-groupings of novels.

Around 600 pages plus, each, and the best vampire novels you'll ever read. (There's three in the series - A Taste of Blood Wine, A Dance in Blood Velvet and The Dark Blood of Poppies).

Voyager

Registered
Reaction score
Well, she read Ann Rice (and hated it, didn't even finish Interview). But I wouldn't want her reading American Psycho, :D. I'll check them out, though. Thank you Miss Peach.