Don't forget...Sept. 19 is Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Joe270

Banned
Reaction score
Arg! That Rhymegirl, she skeers me.

Arrr, ya little dog, a pirate cap'n fears nothin', save the noose. D.H. and OFG are lovely lasses, to be sure, and RG, too. Stand tall, say I, and belay the territory markin', it ain't pirate-like.

Joe270

Banned
Reaction score
Lads, lasses, buccanneers, swashbucklers, tars, and salts, we still have almost an hour under our letter of marque! Time to blast and slash!

Ahoy? Mateys?

Kadea

Registered
Reaction score
arrr, me mateys...off to bed I am or drop I will mid-day tomorrow! (Yoda/Pirate mix :D )

Joe270

Banned
Reaction score
Arrr. Too much rum. Alas, even me bottle's a dead man now.

Sixteen men on a dead man's chest, nay, I say so many more in a cargo hold of dead man bottles, those once full rum chests bare now.

Huggis and Muse there lie, like slain from a cannon ball, together in arms. There lies the Poet Pirate, still in his hat, burried in the bodies of P.H., OFG, and Train. Scoundrel, to the last, him.

Lo, there lie Killer Katie, Christine, Robiae, succumbed to the strains of rescuing PeeDee from the fishes and sharks of the deep. Perhaps rum lay them low, me hearties, but I'm not to say.

BenPanced found his pantaloons at the last, lies crumpled on the fore deck in the mooring lines, but still he hais pridy hiar.

Angie, Siddow, Joe Ester, Dawno, and Soccer Pirate lay their noggins on the table surrounding a plattered carcase of Turkey Lurkey, mere picked bones now.

I cast me weary eyes aloft to find Thunder, Kadea, and Ben B., a-hangin' like bats from the riggin'.

On the morrow, the lot will feel the cannon ball in their own skulls, and know all were swashbucklin' buccaneer pirates for one glorious day, arrrr, me hearties.

Last edited:

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Rats, I missed Pirate Day.

I was drowning in a sea of articles.

Ol' Fashioned Girl

Hand? What hand?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenniferdahl.com
....There lies the Poet Pirate, still in his hat, burried in the bodies of P.H., OFG, and Train. Scoundrel, to the last, him.

Oh. My.

Now I remember why I forget the year before when Talk Like a Pirate Day rolls around. Thank goodness I'll forget again before next time!

Anyone got any aspirin?

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Arg! That Rhymegirl, she skeers me.

HEY! I just noticed this. In reference to women of loose moral character, eh? I'll show you loose moral character.

Here's a swearing rant:

@#$$#&*^^%$#$#$@#$@#$#%$$#%$%$%#$$@%$%^$**&^&^%$$####%$%$%$$%$%##$@#@#@!!!@@@##!!!$$####