New! Monday Memoirs writing prompts in LSW

AmyBA

I'm a believer
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.amyba.com
I don't know about anyone else, but September always gets me in a remembering mood. Must be all those years of heading back to school and trying to regain all the smarts I'd lose every summer... anyway, Shwebb and I thought a weekly writing prompt here in Life Story Writing would be fun (plus, there's a monthly prize!)

Each Monday, we'll post a new thread with a writing prompt for the week. You can add your post to the thread any time from our Monday posting through the next Sunday night. (If you like us, you'll use "Monday Memoir" and then the title of your piece in your post title, to make it easier for Shwebb and I to keep track.)

Anyone who adds a post to the thread that meets the guidelines (on topic and within the word length by Sunday night) will be entered to win a one-year subscription to the Absolute Markets Premium newsletter ($15 value, check out http://www.absolutemarkets.com for a sample issue). You can get one entry for each week you participate that month. One winner will be randomly drawn at the end of the month.

Questions? Feel free to post 'em here or PM me or Shwebb.

And now, without further ado, here is the first Monday Memoirs thread...

Last edited: