!!!!

davids

Banned
Reaction score
SHIT!!!!! So I start writing poetry here-never wrote the damned stuff before-I never tried to get any of it pubbed-don't need the credits-heh heh! So a friend decides that I have written a damned poem worth reading and he arranges for it to get pubbed in the deepening-now the deepening is going tits up-so much fer me damned poetry carreer-luv Dave

That was fun-I feel betterer-can you tell how upset the poor lobsterino is/ HUH HUH? Can ya? Oh the pain!!!!

Little Red Barn

haz own threads
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
"going tits up"
Dave if that means good news -- doing well then Big Congrats---I do like your poetry!!!

your #1 fan`
kimmi

davids

Banned
Reaction score
It means dear Kimmi that the deepening is going to no longer existipate-which is alright-I can handle it-where is the damned scotch-really I can-honestly-you are so sweet-you sure did write some nice stuff in literarty-Dave

Shady Lane

my name is hannah
Registered
Reaction score
Um...I fail to see why this is an accomplishment...but I do feel accomplished that I've finally deciphered one of your posts!

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Well hell it was a damned accomplishment but then it got decomplished-cheese whiz-you deciphered on of me posts-that puts you above the madding crowds I suppose!

Oh and if in future you have trouble deciphering a post of mine-well-they are to be totally ignored at all costs!

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Oh Dave. That was good news AND bad news in the same post.

Well, try to look at it this way: If The Deepening liked the poem, someone else will, too. So send it to somebodyorother else.

Hugs.

Just Me 2021

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Dave, you are my favorite poster here on AW. You crack me up. So proud of you and so sad for you at the same time. "Gone tits up..." LOL! I'm going to start using that one.

Little Red Barn

haz own threads
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
It means dear Kimmi that the deepening is going to no longer existipate-which is alright-I can handle it-where is the damned scotch-really I can-honestly-you are so sweet-you sure did write some nice stuff in literarty-Dave
'o' Sorry Dave, you know you're good!!! We know too!

Susie

Thanks, special friend for my avi!
Registered
Reaction score
Geez, that's not good. I'm glad that your poem was good enough to get pubbed, (not surprised), so just send it out again, k. Much good luck!

Angelinity

absent
Registered
Reaction score
yay! ...and damn!

but hey, there's loads of mags out there and your thought-provoking prose-etry shall be wanted and pubbed -- just keep writing it, eh!! :D

zahra

Was Zahra; lost profile - REBORN!
Registered
Reaction score
This means you're cursed. Don't you dare go near any of the magazines I want to get pubbed in. Jonah. :)

A. Hamilton

here for a minute...catch me?
Kind Benefactor
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
Maybe you should submit to the Victoria Secert catalogue so that if it goes tits up, you're covered. :D
Seriously, congrats and condolences all at once-keep trying!

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Alright kids I will and will keep you posted-thanks for the encowragement-I never thought to or tried to get a poem pubbed-then this and that and now I am just realizing that I luv you all-it is the preyevayledge of the unpubbed poet!!!!

Stew21

Registered
Reaction score
I knew you had pub-worthy poetry, Daves.
Now we need to make the distinction between worthy of being published and worthy of a night at the local pub. ;) I think you're pub-worthy in both senses.

good that you submitted one! Great that they wanted to publish it!
I'm proud of you, even if you never did intend on being a published poet.

Last edited:

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Trish what a ya gonna do sweetheart-I think we should really concider the pub-I mean great works are often written in a drunken stupor on napkins while rollicking in a disshevelled state trying to hit on people to prove one is worthy of love-right? Or some Dylan Thomas crap huh? Maybe it is time for us all to head on down to the Algonquin!

reigningcatsndogs

Too sad for words.
Registered
Reaction score
Missing Writer??? May flights of angels carry you
You never wrote poetry before? I think everything you write is poetry!!

Tits up is what I pray for every night!!! (but that's another thread)

Send the damn thing out again, Lobster-Man! It'll get published, and then we can party down!!! I can guarantee that your poem will be picked up long before my 'girls' will!

dclary

Unabashed Mercenary
Poetry Book Collaborator
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.trumpstump2016.com
I don't want to piss on davids' parade, because any acceptance is a good acceptance...

But it looks like The Deepening just went belly-up.

http://www.thedeepening.com/

Oh, he bashes AW in his goodbye flounce, too. Damn.

Last edited:

davids

Banned
Reaction score
You never wrote poetry before? I think everything you write is poetry!!

Tits up is what I pray for every night!!! (but that's another thread)

Send the damn thing out again, Lobster-Man! It'll get published, and then we can party down!!! I can guarantee that your poem will be picked up long before my 'girls' will!

I am definately deeply and passionately madly in love with you!!!

dclary

Unabashed Mercenary
Poetry Book Collaborator
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.trumpstump2016.com
if you'd a read the damned thread you'd see that I already know that-but pissing is a relief they say!

You know what... my bad. I didn't realize what you meant by 'tits up.'

Sorry, Dave

davids

Banned
Reaction score
S'alright you not bad you just not silly enough on occasionality-Christ I cannot believe there are still folks around that do not get tits up-I suppose that is a good thing and makes them only marginally abreast of the situation! Plus you just wanted to cause me pain which I perfectly understand!!!!

davids

Banned
Reaction score
thank you a ray of light in the darkness beams across the threshold of this age-ed spirit!