The Rep Response Repository

Stew21

Registered
Reaction score
I see a lot of people going to FAQ's and Tech Help asking for ways to send a response back for a rep point. Apparently, its a very complex code to crack in getting that accomplished. I thought this would help.

If you get a rep point you want to respond to, put the person's name and a brief response to the rp in a post here. you dont have to quote the rep, we don't need to know all your business, (and hopefully the person that repped you will know what the heck you are talking about.)

If you left a rep you think might have merited a response, check here to see if you got one.

Sass - :D thanks.
Delarege - It's true. I am not a gracious loser and difficult to please.
Robeaie, KTC, and William H - I love you too. ;)
Sunna7kore - your good luck rep worked.
Clockwork - with hot fudge, please.

Last edited:

Meerkat

Claims the loan was a gift
Registered
Reaction score
"site, place, position" --Roget's Thesaurus
Stew21, Inked, ScarletPeaches, Jaycinth, JeanneTGC, SoccerMom, TrainofThought, MidnightMuse, AuntyBug, Kimmi, Susie, KateThornton, Kadea, DangerJane, Devil Ledbetter, Perks, AnneMarble, Wyntermoon and MacAllister: you all had the same exact comment in your reps, and I'm sorry to report back to you en masse that I am already happily married. But thanks for all of your touching proposals!

If I left anyone out--I'm sorry, but I could only recall last night's harvest o' rp's...

Stew21

Registered
Reaction score
It is sorta scary, Kate, to give our rep points when drunk. I've done it.
billy and bravo still look at me funny since then.

And I can hardly look some avatars in the face.

Considering, this might not be such a good idea, they'll be able to tell me what they think of "whateveritwasisaid" that I don't quite recall.

Stew21

Registered
Reaction score
The way it has to be, Trish....it's for the best. We have our families to think of...

if you only knew how many times I've heard that line before. Well actually Rob is the only other one to say it, but he kept repeating it over and over and over and over and over again.

Devil Ledbetter

Come on you stranger, you legend,
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Interesting concept there, Stew. I'll do my last five.

Lyx, I gotta praise you like I should.
Lyx, you really mowed it down, but it's growing back.
Shady Lane, you're welcome.
MelodyO, you go right ahead and use it.
Danger Jane, Reece likes it too.

cray

Superior Life form
Registered
Reaction score
response to meekat: yes, i think you should start a thread on keeping your "boys" in check.

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
To Mac: I still think you shouldn't make Clary a mod, but hey, it's your board.

To Davids: HIC!

To SpookyWriter: What exactly do you mean by "Hold my beer and watch this?"

To Soccer Mom: I want my pig ear back.

Stew21

Registered
Reaction score
I'm taking the high road, Trish. Won't you join me? There's room for one more on this horse.
:)
you don't have to play if you don't want to. We'll just watch you ride off into the sunset on that horse of yours up on the highroad.
We will miss you though. Where else can a girl find a Zep Rep?

III

rockin the suburbs
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jayyoungweb.com
Fine, Trish, I only have one rep point and it's the one you just sent me. Are you friggin happy now? I was embarassed that I had nothing to contribute but OHHHHH NOOOOO you just couldn't let it be, could you?

(what are rep points?)

Susie

Thanks, special friend for my avi!
Registered
Reaction score
Stew21, Inked, ScarletPeaches, Jaycinth, JeanneTGC, SoccerMom, TrainofThought, MidnightMuse, AuntyBug, Kimmi, Susie, KateThornton, Kadea, DangerJane, Devil Ledbetter, Perks, AnneMarble, Wyntermoon and MacAllister: you all had the same exact comment in your reps, and I'm sorry to report back to you en masse that I am already happily married. But thanks for all of your touching proposals!

If I left anyone out--I'm sorry, but I could only recall last night's harvest o' rp's...

Man, Meerkat, now I'll just have to dream 'bout ya!:) Many thx for mentioning me too.

PS To Kate, You know I'll rp ya later and many thx for saying that. Right back atcha! :Hug2:

Last edited: