Cover of Suzanne Palmer's book Finder

AW Amazon Store

AW is an Amazon Affiliate

If this site is helpful to you,
Please consider a voluntary subscription to defray ongoing expenses.

paypal subscribe button

How To Support AW

Editing for authors: because every writer needs a good editor.

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: Dawno's CafePress Shop

Threaded View

someplace around here, anyone seen my keys?

Dawno's CafePress Shop

Back when we had the AW Shutdown, I opened a little CafePress shop to help raise funds for whatever needed financial support - whether it be a hosting fees, legal fees or just to support the ongoing AW costs.

I didn't do much marketing of the store then, but with so many folk getting together via the Regional Meet and Greet forum, and the NasFic convention coming up, I wanted to remind folk they can identify each other pretty easily with AW Logo gear

I've also got other items with Yog's Law and Learn Writing With Uncle Jim themes - permission and courtesy of Uncle Jim.

The AW Logo tee-shirts and other logo items have been updated with the new AW logo. Remember - all proceeds after CafePress takes its cut, go to AW - not Dawno. I've kept the prices as low as I can and still send a buck or two to AW from most purchases.
    Last edited by Dawno; 07-21-2007 at 02:05 AM. Reason: apostrophes and I are not friends