Man Crushes

swvaughn

adrift
Registered
Reaction score
No man will ever admit to man crushes. Poor ninja bunny does not understand. :D

ETA: On a public forum, that is...

Reaction score
Why is it okay for women to have girl crushes (and I have plenty) but still seen as icky for a bloke to have a man crush?

No-one's expecting you to bum each other...though if it was Joaquin Phoenix and James Purefoy, I'd be right there with the camcorder...

III

rockin the suburbs
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jayyoungweb.com
I'm secure enough to play this game...

Brad Pitt
Rob Lowe
Val Kilmer
And most of the men who post on AW ...

Siddow

I'm super! Thanks for asking
Registered
Reaction score
I'll out my husband's man crush:

smallville_lrg.jpg

Can't really blame him.

Bravo

Socialitest
Registered
Reaction score
i have zero problem in admitting that i admire:

george clooney
christopher reeves
johnny depp
paul newman
robert redford
james dean (of course)
cary grant
the younger brando

Stew21

Registered
Reaction score
i have zero problem in admitting that i admire:

george clooney
christopher reeves
johnny depp
paul newman
robert redford
james dean (of course)
cary grant
the younger brando

bravo and I have nearly the same crush list...*sigh*

in fact, I posted this picture in the Wah-keen thread to educate them on sexy.

http://www.stagepresence.co.uk/Movie Stills/KC348.jpg

'course all they'd really have to do is take a look at bravo's avatar

Trish, quite likely born in the wrong decade.

Last edited:
Reaction score
You can't be sexy if you've got a moustache or you dress like a homeless.

pconsidine

Too Adorkable for Words
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.pjcopy.com
The only guy that I could stand to be around for any length of time would be Mark Knopfler. But then, that's a guitar player crush, which is a slightly different sort of thing.

skelly

Kickin it old school, posers beware
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
The dude who invented beer.

Bravo

Socialitest
Registered
Reaction score
also william haskins.

dclary

Unabashed Mercenary
Poetry Book Collaborator
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.trumpstump2016.com
That's because Bravo is your long lost twin sister, Stew, trapped in a boy's body.

As far as I go, I've had various man-crushes in the past, but there's not really anyone on the guy side who majorly floats my boat right now.

thethinker42

Abnormal Romance Author
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.gallagherwitt.com
One of my guy friends flat out admitted he would let Collin Farrell bone him. He said, "Look, I'm all about women. But the man has been a firefighter, a SWAT officer, and an emperor, among other badass things. If he told me he wanted to do me, I'd bend over and take it, and LIKE it."

Not sure if he said this with his wife around or not.

davids

Banned
Reaction score
I think I am gonna puke-yah I just did-gimme another drink-not that there is anything wrong with wanting to lick the backs of a man's calves or his ding dong or his schwantz but-shit I just puked again, that is a woman's work as much as mine is to make them feel good-happy-secure-loved-taken care of-all the things they desire-that is my job-too bad nobody thinks that is a good idea-more the pity-more the pity-PLUS IT IS SILLY FRIDAY AND I DO NOT GIVE A SHIT IF ANY OF THE ABOVE MEN FEEL IT MACHO TO WANT A MAN-ADMIRE MAYBE-BUT CALL ME OLD FASHIONED AND IF YOU CALL ME A GIRL I AM GONNA KICK YOUR ASS! BELIEVE ME-I NEVER READ SO MUCH CRAP IN MY WHOLE LIFE-WELL THERE WAS THE DOCTOROW THING BUT THAT IS ANOTHER STORY! ANYBODY CARE FOR A BIT OF THE DEW AND SOME HONEST OGLING OF THE GREATEST THING THAT EVER WALKED THE EARTH-THAT WOULD BE FOR YOU MAN LOVING MEN-A WOMAN'S BODY! SHIT I JUST PUKED AGAIN-BETTER HAVE ANOTHER SWIG OR THIRtY OF GLEN LIVET-WHERE ARE THE MEN-WELL MOST OF THEM ARE WOMEN AND NOT THE KIND THIS OLD LOBSTER IS GONNA CHASE-SO NOW YOU CAN INTELLECTUALIZE TILL YOUR ASS FALLS OFF AND JUST LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE OR MAKE FUN OF ME-IT IS SILLY FRIDAY GO AHEAD MAKE MY FREAKING DAY1111!!!!

III

rockin the suburbs
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jayyoungweb.com
I think I am gonna puke-yah I just did-gimme another drink-not that there is anything wrong with wanting to lick the backs of a man's calves or his ding dong or his schwantz but-shit I just puked again, that is a woman's work as much as mine is to make them feel good-happy-secure-loved-taken care of-all the things they desire-that is my job-too bad nobody thinks that is a good idea-more the pity-more the pity-PLUS IT IS SILLY FRIDAY AND I DO NOT GIVE A SHIT IF ANY OF THE ABOVE MEN FEEL IT MACHO TO WANT A MAN-ADMIRE MAYBE-BUT CALL ME OLD FASHIONED AND IF YOU CALL ME A GIRL I AM GONNA KICK YOUR ASS! BELIEVE ME-I NEVER READ SO MUCH CRAP IN MY WHOLE LIFE-WELL THERE WAS THE DOCTOROW THING BUT THAT IS ANOTHER STORY! ANYBODY CARE FOR A BIT OF THE DEW AND SOME HONEST OGLING OF THE GREATEST THING THAT EVER WALKED THE EARTH-THAT WOULD BE FOR YOU MAN LOVING MEN-A WOMAN'S BODY! SHIT I JUST PUKED AGAIN-BETTER HAVE ANOTHER SWIG OR THIRtY OF GLEN LIVET-WHERE ARE THE MEN-WELL MOST OF THEM ARE WOMEN AND NOT THE KIND THIS OLD LOBSTER IS GONNA CHASE-SO NOW YOU CAN INTELLECTUALIZE TILL YOUR ASS FALLS OFF AND JUST LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE OR MAKE FUN OF ME-IT IS SILLY FRIDAY GO AHEAD MAKE MY FREAKING DAY1111!!!!

Methinks the lady doth protest too much. :D

davids

Banned
Reaction score
Methinks the lady doth protest too much. :D

That was to be expected-they say a bald head and a guitar make the man-well don't call me a lady and that aint no joke!

I wont be commenting on this sissy crap no more no how so go ahead and have fun-that is if it is the only way you know how-Mods I am out no use banning me-I am gonna shut-up it is the MANLY thing I do as I did for God and country-yada yada yada!

III

rockin the suburbs
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jayyoungweb.com
That was to be expected-they say a bald head and a guitar make the man-well don't call me a lady and that aint no joke!

I wont be commenting on this sissy crap no more no how so go ahead and have fun-that is if it is the only way you know how-Mods I am out no use banning me-I am gonna shut-up it is the MANLY thing I do as I did for God and country-yada yada yada!

No offense intended, sir. May your silliness be manly.

zahra

Was Zahra; lost profile - REBORN!
Registered
Reaction score
One of my guy friends flat out admitted he would let Collin Farrell bone him. He said, "Look, I'm all about women. But the man has been a firefighter, a SWAT officer, and an emperor, among other badass things. If he told me he wanted to do me, I'd bend over and take it, and LIKE it."

Not sure if he said this with his wife around or not.

Ah, yes, the 'going to bed with a SWAT officer/firefighter/emperor, and waking up with an actor whining about how he should have got that Academy Award' scenario. Your friend might like to save himself for some other lucky fellow...

Akuma

Rare Writer Pokemon
Registered
Reaction score
No contest.

Bruce Willis.

ChunkyC

It's hard being green
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hey, I'm secure in my manhood too.

Stephen Hawking. I love that man's brain.

As for appearance ... I can't think of a famous guy that fits the 'guy-crush' criteria, but a friend of mine is a stud-muffin of movie star quality. Gorgeous man, a living breathing work of art worthy of Michelangelo. And one hell of a nice guy too.

Yes, he's married.

Devil Ledbetter

Come on you stranger, you legend,
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
As for appearance ... I can't think of a famous guy that fits the 'guy-crush' criteria, but a friend of mine is a stud-muffin of movie star quality. Gorgeous man, a living breathing work of art worthy of Michelangelo. And one hell of a nice guy too.
Wow, you're friends with Eddie Vedder?