I write erotica to...

I write erotica to...

• Make money

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Express myself, catharsis or because I 'have to'.

• Get published!

• other--explain?

• Total voters

Maryn

Hmm...

Amazing. Even after thinking about it a while, I still can't commit to an answer. That's pretty bad, when you can't even commit to "other"!

Maryn

veingloree

Re: Hmm...

:rollin

perhaps 'other: all of the above and then some?'

Jyndral

Other:

I haven't yet, at least not much though some say my short-short "Cold Pizza" is. Who knows? Maybe it is. lol.

To finish out the "I haven't yet," I would like to. Providing I can get over my own ... embarassment factor (?) to do it.

That's not quite the way I want to say it, but it'll do because I can't think of anything else at the moment.

veingloree

I edged into the field form romance, just adding a little more spice each time. I know what you mean about embarrassment. I have no trouble writing erotica these days but my family don't know I do it ;)

Jyndral

My family is the main holdback, I think. lol.

Some wouldn't mind it. Some would say way to go. But a lot would think I'm going to hell in a handbasket for sure.

Heh. What does that matter? Those who'd think so already do because I write so much fantasy.

Kate St Amour

All of the above. I started with mainstream romance, but found that it is positively ridiculous to continuously both read and write about "love blossoms exploding." I mean really! I enjoy the frankness of erotica as well as the virtually limitless story potential.

Nyki27

I voted for Get Published, on the basis that I needed to choose one. But all the reasons listed are important to me.