An Apolgy

Writer2011

Registered
Reaction score
I just wanted to apologize for the actions that occurred here about two weeks ago. Recently I was diagnosed with depression and anxiety disorder and prescribed medication. I had a bad reaction and well, it didn't work.. So i've switched medications and the past ten or so days have been wonderful.

Having said that, i'm truly sorry if I offended anyone and wanted to let you know how bad I feel.

Now onto bigger and better things...i'm here and in a much better mood.

threedogpeople

This is my BEST side!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
threedogpeople.blogspot.com
Glad that you are feeling better. Med changes can really throw a wrench in the machinery. I guess I'm "lucky", from the standpoint, that med changes usually will just screw up my sleep, leave me weeping in the corner, or cause me to wander aimlessly (loosing whole days sometimes).

Apology appreciated, although you didn't do anything to upset me. (Guess I missed whatever you are talking about!). HUG!

Judy

Rolling Thunder

Registered
Reaction score
You did seem to be quite out of character that day, Asp. Glad to hear things are improving. :)

NeuroFizz

The grad students did it
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
So sorry to hear about the problem, and I'm glad you are feeling better now.

Writer2011

Registered
Reaction score
Yeah it really worried me that it was happening..I've heard horror stories about anti-depressants... and it happened to me. But i'm better now :)

kristie911

Happy to be here
Registered
Reaction score
Very nice to see you back and feeling more like yourself. While I wasn't offended, I was definitely worried about you. :) It definitely wasn't the guy I was used to seeing around here.

Welcome back!

A. Hamilton

here for a minute...catch me?
Kind Benefactor
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
Yay! You're back! :Hug2:

Writer2011

Registered
Reaction score
Kristie...thank you and I do feel better.

P.H..Thank you too :)

It feels good to be myself and back here too.

Redd Ryden

I'm the Head-ParrotHead!
Registered
Reaction score
Where's the party???-- I got the KEY to the cage--
No need for an apology-- (frankly, I must have missed the "bad one") We've ALL been there, perhaps not as violent a reaction as you had-- but I, for one, am very prone to "Jumping on the bandwagon without an invitation and tellin' all'a'ya JUST WHERE IT'S AT, DAMMIT!!" And... I can't even blame THOSE times on medications... Sometimes, I'm just a natural idiot (but I'm soooo so good at it). You know, sometimes you feel like a nut-- and sometimes...

I've had severe reactions to prescribed pills. I once drove into work down Broadway (the big-city's busiest street), not knowing where I was going, pulling in and out of *my* lane for no reason-- It's a wonder I (and others) *made* it into work... guess my car knew the way. Anyhow, after being at my desk painting pots (not "pot"), I suddenly rushed to the bathroom and stood there not knowing who the hell I *was*. My supervisor had to call Sweet Thing and he came to retrieve me, leaving my car for a friend to drive home. Once home, I slept for 3 days, and when I woke-- I threw the damn pills out! All that from just one... Valium.

Anyway, feel better!
;)
All's cool here.
Redd-- who'll paint no pots before its time...

Bartholomew

Comic guy
Kind Benefactor
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
Ok doke. o_O

::Goes to find backdated posts.::

swvaughn

adrift
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome back! And in case you didn't realize, Queen Scarletpeaches has made you the Imperial Tea Maker. :D Come on over to the royalty thread and claim your title!

san_remo_ave

Back at it
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.elainegolden.com
Glad to see you're getting your meds sorted out and feeling better. Depression and anxiety are difficult enough without having the meds that are supposed to help turn and whack your system out further.

Little Red Barn

haz own threads
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hey you! Forget about it--others on here have done worse...and continue.
Glad you are back , I missed you--you are one I always enjoy seeing :)

Last edited:

dancingandflying

Is it tea time yet?
Registered
Reaction score
you really didn't seem like yourself and i wondered if someone took over your computer without you knowing!

would post more, but i have to force myself to study for a history test tomorrow.

peace.

Pat~

Luftmensch Emeritus, A.D.D.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'm so glad you're doing better, Bill--you just didn't seem yourself that day at all. Those meds are sure wonderful when they work, but so sorry you had a bad reaction. Welcome back! :)

Sonarbabe

Working In A Coal Mine...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.sonarbabe.com
I missed the initial upset, but as someone who's had bad reactions to depression medicine, I'm glad that everything is sorted now.