Published in Circle Magazine

jessicaorr

Book fanatic
Registered
Reaction score
I have an article published in this issue of Circle Magazine (Issue 98; Spring) pages 24-25 entitled A New Ritual with an Old Heart. If anyone here has read it, I would love opinions/critique. I think I could have done a bit better, but I would really like to get feedback from unbiased readers :D

Jessica aka Libris

PattiTheWicked

Unleashing Hell.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.pattiwigington.com
W00t! Good for you! I sent a few subs to them a couple of years back, and never heard anything, but at that time they were apparently going through some upheaval. Glad to hear things are back on track.

Congratulations! If I pick up a copy of the Spring issue, I'll give you some feedback.

plaidearthworm

Rock and Squiggle
Registered
Reaction score
Wow, congratulations! My local bookstore quit carrying Circle, but I've been meaning to find another outlet...now I have another good reason!

glassquill

RB's favourite chewtoy
Registered
Reaction score
:hooray: Congratulations on having your article published! Sure wish I could read it. It sounds like an interesting article. A shame I live in the wrong country. Nevertheless, congratulations all the same and best wishes for future successes, Jessica!

plaidearthworm

Rock and Squiggle
Registered
Reaction score
Jessica,
Just got a copy of Circle yesterday, and flipped right to your article. It was great--a nice blend of history and useful ritual. Very readable, and I like that you even included references. Wonderful job, congratulations!

jessicaorr

Book fanatic
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks! Sorry it took me so long to reply. We just moved and reestablishing our internet connection has been a bear!