Free Promo for Pub Authors

Status
Not open for further replies.

shirah

Registered
Reaction score
Hello everyone! Wanted to pass this opportunity along... I know it's very short notice, but I keep forgetting this wonderful forum is here! (hanging my head in shame). I now use FireFox and the link's on my browser, so hopefully I'll step up participation here :) At any rate, here's the info...

On 3/31 I will be attending the CajunFest at Ft. Polk/Leesville, LA, as an author-vendor. I have on table set aside specifically for the display of books and ebooks on CD as well as promo material. If you'd like me to distribute promo material for you, I can accept up to 100 pieces, provided they are small enough (or you fold to where they are small enough) to fit into a small freezer bag. I have about 30 other author promos already submitted and room for about 30 more. These bags will be distributed to every adult who would like one. I only have space for about 6 more books or CDs though. If interested, just PM me and I'll send give you the mailing address. I ask that I receive them no later than March 28th.

shirah

Registered
Reaction score
The CajunFest was a wonderful success and the mailing list of those who registered at the "book" table has been sent to author participants. On 5/26 I will be attending the Fleur de Lis in Natchitoches. It's a smaller festival and I can accept up to 25 pieces of author promos. If you'd like to send some with me, PM me for the snail mail address :)

Status
Not open for further replies.