New mods needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

absolutewrite

Hiya! Okay, with the addition of these new boards comes new openings for moderators.

I've weeded everything out so any board you see that has no moderator listed next to it really doesn't have a moderator. *Except Networking: Sharing Leads (Betty mods that board, but because she's also an overall forum moderator, for some dumb reason, I can't get her name to appear next to her board).

Happily accepting volunteers in this thread.

What mods do: Start discussions if things are quiet, keep people gently on topic, answer questions as necessary, delete nasty or spammy posts, move threads that belong in other sections, occasionally close threads if they've worn out their welcome, let me know if anyone needs a good banning. Mods need to visit their forums at least twice a week.

Let me know if you're interested. Thanks!

MacAl Stone

okay--I generally avoid responsibility like the plague...but the new genre rooms are just TOO cool...sign me up :)

(pssst, horror...I'd love to do the horror room...)

ElonnaT

I know I'm still pretty new around here, but if you get desparate, I would be willing to help.

Melina

I'm not sure I have the experience required, but if I can help in any way, I'd be happy to...
;)

spooknov

Mac beat me to the punch for horror, but I'm willing to mod if needed. Chainsaw's ready and awaiting your command oh holy leader of the boards! :hail

macalicious731

Spook would do a good job keeping people at bay with her weaponry collection...

[Hey, Spook, we've fallen behind on my lessons! No good, I think I'm losing the hang of the machete..]

MacAl Stone

Spook, since I'm given to understand you had a great deal to do with Jenna giving us the new boards in the FIRST place--AND I think you would be an excellent choice for the Horror room--just for you, I would happily step aside and mod something else that Jenna needs someone for...Flexible, that's me :grin

Betty W01

Jenna, I came by for a few minutes tonight and wow! Genre boards!! Very cool -

I'd love to mod Christian writing, if no one else has asked.

Thanks - the genre boards will be a nice addition!

veingloree

I could moderate erotica if you wish, also possibly fantasy/sf -- I am in there a bit it they're my main genres.

absolutewrite

I fourth it! :grin

With any luck, I'll be initiating some new mods tonight.

veingloree

My mother would be so proud... um, not that she knows i write erotica :grin

spooknov

I just love the water cooler. Of course, the outbursts of laughter for no apparent reason makes my family think I'm going even more insane...

cluelessspicycinnamon

I could do goals and accomplishments or Writing Partners if you still need more people.

edit: Or, yeah....anything else that you think I could handle. I'm a good mod, I promise. I know ezboard pretty well. lol. That's not what the job really entails, but yeah. I'd be gald and happy to help out.

veingloree

Hey, I'm a mod! Looks around for the big red ban button and chair with my name on it... :p

WordSoup

We're supposed to get chairs with our names on them, Vein? WHEN? My tailbone hurts from sitting on this bean bag pillow on the floor.

veingloree

You've got a beanbag pillow?

How about some complimentary virtual coffeee? :coffee

veingloree

Only if you can find an emoticon for that -- there must be one somewhere...

WordSoup

I'll probably never ween myself off coffee, but I don't drink pop at all. Could we agree on decaf tea? Then we won't get the jitters and accidently hit that big red button.

:coffee mmmm - orange cinnamon

A Pathetic Writer

I'm up for the sci-fi and fantasy forum, and consider myself eminently qualified, due to my charter "Geeks of the Sol System" membership.

Plus: would you consider activating the "see active members list" feature of ezboard? It gives a link that lets people see a list of active posters, sorted by membership title, # posts, member name, etc. I find it helpful for finding a user's name if I need to see their profile or ezmail them.

Status
Not open for further replies.