jdkiggins

Troubled-Talks with animals.
Registered
Reaction score
The "Dead Zone" in PA. (The state.) All lit up and
Website
home.comcast.net
Mods needed

In the Writing Exercise and Prompt forum, would the moderator be responsible not only for normal duties of a moderator, or would s/he also be in charge of presenting the exercises and prompts each week?

I've got some great exercises and prompts that I have used in my classes and would be happy to moderate this forum if you're still in need. Let me know.

Joanne

MacAllister

'Twas but a dream of thee
Staff member
Boss Mare
Administrator
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
macallisterstone.com
Joanne, I'll be really surprised if Ruth doesn't join us--(the mod from prompts and games) But she's a pastor, so her weekends are pretty busy.

BUT if you have exercises and games, get thee over there and post! The more the merrier!

Birol

Around and About
Registered
Reaction score
Jenna's first post in this thread stating any boards without mods listed need one is from the old board. With the move, the mods have to register first before Jenna can install them in their old spots.

I knew there were still some openings, but give it a couple of days and all the mods that were should be here, too. Then you'll know what's really open and be able to volunteer.

jdkiggins

Troubled-Talks with animals.
Registered
Reaction score
The "Dead Zone" in PA. (The state.) All lit up and
Website
home.comcast.net
Re: Moderators needed

Birol said:
Jenna's first post in this thread stating any boards without mods listed need one is from the old board. With the move, the mods have to register first before Jenna can install them in their old spots.

I knew there were still some openings, but give it a couple of days and all the mods that were should be here, too. Then you'll know what's really open and be able to volunteer.

Thank you. I'll keep my eye open this coming week. ;)

Joanne

Uncarved

I aim to misbehave
Registered
Reaction score
hmmm

I'd be happy to mod up a nonfiction forum... it stays quiet there and would love to be able to add some prompts when needed. The fiction one stays active and I always feel a bit left out, being a nonfictioner.

:tongue

JennaGlatzer

wishes you happiness
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jennaglatzer.com
Yup, what Birol said.

Thanks, gals! We are going to need some new mods, but I'm not finished transfering everyone over yet. Some of our mods from the old board aren't here yet, so I haven't been able to re-enstate them. Once I do, I will need mods for anything that's still open. And I'm happy to consider more than one mod per board for the more active ones.

Alphabeter

Player of the Letters
Registered
Reaction score
Jenna

I would be interested in an a sort of assistant moderator position.

While I've 'owned' several yahoo groups as well as moderated other groups, forums and boards on yahoo, msn, aol, ezboard and elsewhere, only one has been writing related. And as writers are a different breed (she said, brushing her plaid dots), I would like to have someone to bounce decisions off of for a bit before I tried to moderate all by meself.

If that sounds like something of the possible, please PM me.

Andrea :Sun:

Status
Not open for further replies.