The Great Big AW Caption Competition

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
As you can see, I have a free Photobucket account. :rant: When I find a permanent new host, I'll repost at least my most recent pictures. In the meantime, I'm trying out Free Image Hosting to see if I want to register for an account.

So have some new pics!

gojIx.jpg

Rope? What rope? I'm not puling on any rope.

There was always a line on free corn nibblet day at the farm.

YCNgf.jpg

Snagged from Wikimedia Commons.

Enjoy!

P.S. Please let me know if anything strange, wacky, or bad happens because I used Free Image Hosting; I want to make sure that I'm not using a bad photo host.

Onward my trusty human steed.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Arr, ye didn't like those last pictures, mateys? How 'bout I make it up t' ye with a bouncy castle? :hooray:

Snagged from Pixabay.

Have fun, me hearties, and remember: September 19 be International Talk Like a Pirate Day. :e2steer:

P.S. I'm trying out Postimage.org this time. Let me know if it does anything wacky or bad to your computer. Thanks.

Mr Krabs quickly regretted letting SpongeBob decorate for Talk Like A Pirate Day.

Chris P

Likes metaphors mixed, not stirred
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Arr, ye didn't like those last pictures, mateys? How 'bout I make it up t' ye with a bouncy castle? :hooray:

Snagged from Pixabay.

Have fun, me hearties, and remember: September 19 be International Talk Like a Pirate Day. :e2steer:

P.S. I'm trying out Postimage.org this time. Let me know if it does anything wacky or bad to your computer. Thanks.

What has eight eyes and eight legs? Eight pirates.

What's the only letter in the pirate alphabet? Arrrr....

I met a pirate who had a peg leg, a hook for a hand, and an eye patch. I asked him what happened to his leg. He said "Aye, t'was a shark who leapt out of a dinghy and latched a-holt. Bit clean through the bone, he did!" I then asked him what happened to his hand. He said "Arrr, matey. A cannonball of that scalywag Bluebeard flew over me deck and took it off. So I had to replace it with this here hook." And the eye? He blushed. "That t'was a seagull." A seagull? I asked. How can a seagull take out your eye? "It shat in me eye, and I went to wipe it out forgetting it was my first day with the hook..."

NathanBrazil

riff-raff
Registered
Reaction score
And Lord,

Can you please have a meteor crash into my nosy neighbor's house
... or possibly give him a bad case of shingles?

Amen

36993277245_7b9a29039d.jpg

NathanBrazil

riff-raff
Registered
Reaction score
And this is the way you ride the kitty ... Fark! Can I see that instruction manual again?
24557009918_2eac19ee8e.jpg

NathanBrazil

riff-raff
Registered
Reaction score
With our superior alien minds and our advanced technology, we’re stuck here in these ridiculous suits, mimicking primates. Help me out here … what’s the logic?

39018133045_ac32423d4f.jpg

Chase

It Takes All of Us to End Racism
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

After posing as an "immobile tree" for only sixteen hours at the Portland Zoo, Frederick passionately regretted he'd chosen 200 hours of community service rather than do the jail time.