Dr. Who in Heroes!

Maprilynne

Author Waiting in the Wings
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.powerfulbirth.com
So I'm hoping someone here is as obsessed with both Heroes and Dr. Who as I am. Otherwise I'm just crazy.

And I'm okay with that!:)

Anyway, did anyone else catch Christopher Eccleston (Season One Doctor Who) as the invisible guy on Heroes two days ago! (I just watched it last night; sick on Monday . . . bleh!) Dr. Who is on Heroes! I am, so exceptionally stoked!!! I hope he's at least a semi-permanent character.:) He's not as hot as David Tennant, but he's an awesome actor and I love him anyways!

And Claire got her friend back! *Squee!* (I love this show!)

Maprilynne

Peggy

Registered
Reaction score
Website
thoughtsontheroad.blogspot.com
I'll confess I didn't immediately recognize Eccleston - my first thought was "gee that guy looks familiar", but it took me a bit to make the connection (maybe because he wasn't wearing that stylish leather jacket?). I'm looking forward to seeing more of him.

Maprilynne

Author Waiting in the Wings
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.powerfulbirth.com
It took me a second too. My first thought was that he looked like a skinny version of the "other guy" in Dumb and Dumber.

Then he opened his mouth and said something, and I knew.:)

Maprilynne

PeeDee

Where's my tea, please...?
Registered
Reaction score
Website
peterdamien.com
I noticed, evne though I don't watch Dr. Who.

On the subject of Heroes -- and I'm much more enjoying it now than when it took its break, and was struggling to keep me happy -- did anyone else catch the "special preview" that showed a New Hero?

.....who is, aparently, the Lady Wi-Fi. She controls radio signals. She uses this to......access the internet and type in IMs without a computer.

CAPTAIN WIRELESS!

*sigh*

The_Grand_Duchess

I record everything.
Registered
Reaction score
Bangkok, the Underground and the Holy ground.
Oh I'm a total geek so I watch both Heroes and Dr Who. Dr Who looks like he's put on some weight.

And Claire's dad IS a good guy even if the people he works for are not. And Hiro's dad works for the same people. . . or prehaps he is the people. And he's doing the same thing that Claire's dad did in protecting his son from them. How sweet of Sulu.

And you know, those guys are really dropping the ball. I mean how is the Hatian going to be working there his WHOLE LIFE and no one knows the boy can talk? He's got to have hurt himself at least once.

Adam Israel

Formerly known as StoneTable
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.adamisrael.com
I love Heroes!

I noticed he was on the show. I had to do a double-take a few times to make sure it was him. I like his character so far. I hope he sticks around for a while.

MargueriteMing

Registered
Reaction score
So I'm hoping someone here is as obsessed with both Heroes and Dr. Who as I am. Otherwise I'm just crazy.

And I'm okay with that!:)

Anyway, did anyone else catch Christopher Eccleston (Season One Doctor Who) as the invisible guy on Heroes two days ago! (I just watched it last night; sick on Monday . . . bleh!) Dr. Who is on Heroes! I am, so exceptionally stoked!!! I hope he's at least a semi-permanent character.:) He's not as hot as David Tennant, but he's an awesome actor and I love him anyways!

And Claire got her friend back! *Squee!* (I love this show!)

Maprilynne

Say what? He's the ninth Doctor.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctor_Who

The series has been running longer than this guy has been alive.

Pike

Chivalry ain't dead
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.spikeo.bravejournal.com
I'm another one who noticed but hasn't watched Who. Well except once when a rogue Delak (is that what they're called) broke from it's protocal in some bunker. I liked Eccelston's vibrant screen presense and totally dig his pissed at the world Hero. That show has more twists and sleeping around then a soap opera. Oh God, it's a soap for us sci-fi nuts. I'll just ignore my last thought and you do the same.

Yeah, Heroes blows me away every week and now I'm counting down the seconds until BLANK returns (if you didn't catch the previews, then I won't spoil it) and Peter has his showdown with Sylar. Four more days!

Pike