INFJ
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.rainynightproductions.com

zeprosnepsid

Registered
Reaction score
I read the 12pg version and I didn't have any problems with the ending. I didn't see any other way it could have ended.

Rainy Night

INFJ
Registered
Reaction score
Website
I read the 12pg version and I didn't have any problems with the ending. I didn't see any other way it could have ended.
Derek would disagree with you... :poke:

Thanks for reading it anyway, I'll just have to see how if does in the contest. I'm going to give it rest for now and work on something else, then in a month or so if I still feel good about it I may re-write it into a feature length.

winter

Banned
Reaction score
Oh well that's refreshing, and it goes to show, doesn't it, you can give a story to twenty different writers and they'll write it twenty different ways.

winter

Banned
Reaction score
And eventhough I would like to strap you to a steel chair and prise your eyes open with matchsticks until you see it MY way, I think you're taking the right approach by letting it ly.

See how it ends up playing on your mind.

Rainy Night

INFJ
Registered
Reaction score
Website
Update

Thanks to everyone who helped with my short script. I just got an e-mail from Script Pimp / Talent Pimp who was running the Short Film Project that I entered this into, they've decided not to continue with the contest and have refunded the entry fees to those who entered.

So I got my $15 back and well never know what they thought of my short script with the crap ending.:Headbang:

Joe270

Banned
Reaction score
Oh, my, Rainy. That's really depressing. You gotta wonder what those entries looked like to make them just give up the ghost.

By the way, this thread was very helpful for me with the OTN dialogue, maybe depat will "sticky" tip this one. Lots of good stuff here.

I had one line: Get me that chair over there . . . I actually laughed when I saw it. Lots of posts really helped me identify the on the nose stuff.