• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Willing beta readers

Status
Not open for further replies.

marrowww

~
Registered
Reaction score
I would really like to start beta reading :)

I'm interested in fantasy/mythical, romance, historical, YA fiction, etc etc.
I'm usually not too picky but I can sometimes be a bit prude with sex scenes, etc.

lenore_x

Registered
Reaction score
Website
laurenmhunter.com
I'm all beta'd up already! :O Check back later.

I'm willing to beta read a novel. I can do grammar, but I'd prefer if it was in good shape already. I mainly love to analyze plot and characters. I'm also attuned to issues of gender, race, sexual orientation, and disability in fiction, and I'd be happy to offer my humble opinion if you need advice there. (In other words, I will tell you if I think your female characters suck.)

My first love is fantasy, either adult or YA. I'm also interested in literary, romance*, historical, horror, mystery, and suspense. I don't like hard sci-fi or *paranormal romance (or really anything involving vampires). YA in general is good.

I'm honest but kind and have no problem being gentle if you need it. Send me a message if you're interested. :)

Last edited:

ShannonC

Registered
Reaction score
I'm available to do some beta reading! I can take any genre.

katiemac

Five by Five
Registered
Reaction score
I'm locking this thread to continue with the NEW Willing Beta Readers thread found here. If you're still interested in being a beta reader, please leave a reply in the new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.