Status
Not open for further replies.

Christine N.

haz a shiny new book cover
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.christine-norris.com
I know some of you have books either coming out or out. The little literary magazine I write for is going to start featuring book reviews. I got one AW'ers book already, (yes, I'm reading it now!) and I'm looking for more. I have a couple of reviewers that will read most genres, from Middle Grade to adult, any genre. Romance even.

So give me a hand, will ya? We need books to, ya know. review. No vanity press or PA books please, but I'll take self-pubbed, small press, big press no problem.

Help me out?? The review will be a print mag.(It's a nice little mag, by the way, so, if you like that sort of thing, purchase a subscription. www.lbfbooks.com - it's The Writers Post Journal. Yes, you can get an e-copy too.)

If you have a book and would like a review, e-mail me at [email protected] and I'll tell you where to send it. It might not be to me, but to another reviewer.

Thanks!

Maryn

Sees All
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
A very generous offer. It's not like you can't find something to review anyplace else, so I'm impressed that you're fishing here first.

Maryn, who has naught to offer but a pat on the back

Anonymisty

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.mistymassey.com
Christine N. said:
I know some of you have books either coming out or out. ...So give me a hand, will ya? We need books to, ya know. review.

I'd love to send you mine, but it won't be around for a few months. Can you hold on 'til then? *grin*

Christine N.

haz a shiny new book cover
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.christine-norris.com
Sure, just keep me in mind :) And remember, we still have to read the book and the reviews are done at least six weeks before the issue it will be in runs. So take that time into account.

We can still do a review for an already released book too.

Status
Not open for further replies.