Dear Mother of God... I'm Glad We're on Their Side

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
That's awesome.

That's what I'm talking about!!

I started a thread in DD like two years ago asking what do we got coming out that's cool!?

This is cool!!

Send a whole flock of these things into the Afghan/Pakistan Mountains.

Bin Laden is sleeping in his bed and feels an itch on his back. He quickly scratches it and hears...."Bzzzzzzz"

He sits up, looks at it, it looks at him, the little bionic eye moves, somewhere in Tel Aviv, Bin Laden's mug is on a TV screen.

General: Target identified. Destruct.

BAM!!!!

Thank you.

Reaction score
I also want a pair of those super gloves.

We can start a whole new league...

Ultimate Bionic Super Fighting League

The U.B.S.F.L.

dclary

Unabashed Mercenary
Poetry Book Collaborator
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.trumpstump2016.com
I think we gotta talk to Disney RIGHT NOW about "Winnie the Poohminator vs. The Cyborg Jewish Bees of Death" -- we can get Mel to voice the lead character.

Money, baby.

dclary

Unabashed Mercenary
Poetry Book Collaborator
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.trumpstump2016.com
Man, can you imagine your bowling score with those gloves, billy?

"Dammit Joe, you just knocked down every pin in the building again. What's that score you got for this round?"

"3200?"

greglondon

Planet Wookie techno geek
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Rodents Of Unusual Size? I don't think they exist.
Website
www.greglondon.com
reality-based knowledge comes from repeated observation, and from extracting patterns from those observations.

This as opposed to, say, making up some fiction, and then forcing observations to fit that story.

I read dclary's link and merely extracted a bit of observation. If you find similar patterns occuring elsewhere, then extract whatever knowledge you can from it.

If you simply wish to challenge me to maintain some fiction you've developed in you mind, then there isn't much point in trying to point out the pattern I see.

The 34-day war in Lebanon ... killed more than 1,200 Lebanese, mostly civilians, and 157 Israelis, mostly soldiers.

Do you see a pattern in those numbers?

TeddyG

The Other Shoe Will Fall!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.virginisrael.com
Greg:

Consider me incredibly stupid. I am thick. And I certainly dont have the IQ to follow such intelligent and word lengthy statements.

I am one of the lowlies of life, and I admit it.

So be that as my IQ is not at the point where I can read hints or innuendo, and I dont have the intelligence to read into your comment as everyone else here...

Spell it out for me. Be a man. Go ahead spell out exactly what you want to say, without me having to ask for an interperter. Go for it. Get it off you chest with easy words that won't force me to read something that is not there.

greglondon

VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.greglondon.com
TeddyG said:
Be a man. Go ahead spell out exactly what you want to say

Since I could say the exact same thing right back at you, I think we're at an impasse. I merely presented information. extract whatever knowledge you can from it. I could be wrong, but I sense a lot of anger directed at me for simply presenting this information. I assume it isn't because I went off topic about the bionic bee and quoted something else from the article. This place is hardly known for ever keeping a thread on topic. If you have something to say to me, by all means say it.

TeddyG

The Other Shoe Will Fall!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.virginisrael.com
1. I never presented a view here and have no intention of doing so unless you explain yourself. Thus no impasse.
2. There is no impase. I tend to ignore pretentious statements and their owners. In the end their attempt at looking smart usually backfires.
3. If you have a point to make then make it. If you simply want to bandy around words and disjointed inuenndo, then for goodness sake grab a soapbox.
4. And finally, when you want to make a point - have the decency and courage to back it up. Don't play word games. They bore me.

Bravo

Socialitest
Registered
Reaction score
TeddyG said:
1. I never presented a view here and have no intention of doing so unless you explain yourself. Thus no impasse.

1. you didnt present a view you "just" asked: "your point being Greg?" when he mentioned the civilian vs the military death toll in the recent lebanese war.
2. There is no impase. I tend to ignore pretentious statements and their owners. In the end their attempt at looking smart usually backfires.

2. yes, and if you can point out what was pretentious about mentioning the civilian to military death toll in the war, please do so. how exactly is mentioning that going to make a person look unintelligent?

3. If you have a point to make then make it. If you simply want to bandy around words and disjointed inuenndo, then for goodness sake grab a soapbox.

3. if you take issue w/ the death toll, than you should just say that. instead, you've once again taken your standard passive aggressive tactic of attacking any1 who even dares mention a statistic that might be unflattering to israel.

you can interpret the statistic how you want to interpret it.

greg just took something else than you from the article, its really not his problem if you get into another one of your infamous berserker rages over that.

4. And finally, when you want to make a point - have the decency and courage to back it up. Don't play word games. They bore me.

4. you must bore yourself a lot then.

Last edited:

Robert Toy

Sorry but I’m a wee bit confused as well, the OP and the next 4 posts are talking about nanotechnology. Suddenly Greg posts a mind numbing piece ending in casualty counts, which granted was referenced in the article on nanotechnology.

What was the point?

Bartholomew

Comic guy
Kind Benefactor
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
I... I think these robot-wasps are abominable.

I hope they never see the light of day.

Bravo

Socialitest
Registered
Reaction score
Robert Toy said:
Sorry but I’m a wee bit confused as well, the OP and the next 4 posts are talking about nanotechnology. Suddenly Greg posts a mind numbing piece ending in casualty counts, which granted was referenced in the article on nanotechnology.

What was the point?

if dclary had just mentioned israel's nanotech research then greg's post wouldnt make as much sense, i agree. (although, he's right that a thread in OP or in TIO is bound to take tangents)

but, by saying "im glad their on our side", dclary opened the floor for some1 to show another side of the relationship.

however, i dont speak for greg, that's just what i got out of that statistic.

Last edited:

greglondon

VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.greglondon.com
TeddyG said:

How is counting the dead pretentious? How is reporting the death toll bandying around words? How is stating a fact grabbing a soap box? Or playing word games?

More importantly, how is reporting a fact "inuenndo"?

The 34-day war in Lebanon ... killed more than 1,200 Lebanese, mostly civilians, and 157 Israelis, mostly soldiers.

What is the inuenndo there?

greglondon

VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.greglondon.com

Robert Toy

greglondon said:
one sentence numbed your mind?
Nope - This did:

reality-based knowledge comes from repeated observation, and from extracting patterns from those observations.
This as opposed to, say, making up some fiction, and then forcing observations to fit that story.
unquote

I find it numbing because it says nothing and is bs!

greglondon

VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.greglondon.com
Robert Toy said:
Nope - This did:

unquote

I find it numbing because it says nothing and is bs!

I'm sorry if you find repeated empirical observations and the basis of the whole scientific method to be mind numbing and bs. Perhaps you'd rather just jump to dogmatic conclusion?

Robert Toy

greglondon said:
I'm sorry if you find repeated empirical observations and the basis of the whole scientific method to be mind numbing and bs. Perhaps you'd rather just jump to dogmatic conclusion?
:sleepy:

Unique

Agent of Doom
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Bartholomew said:
I... I think these robot-wasps are abominable.

I hope they never see the light of day.

I think they're really cool and wish I had a dozen.
Know where I can get some?

Status
Not open for further replies.