Cover of Suzanne Palmer's book Finder

AW Amazon Store

AW is an Amazon Affiliate

If this site is helpful to you,
Please consider a voluntary subscription to defray ongoing expenses.

paypal subscribe button

How To Support AW

Editing for authors: because every writer needs a good editor.

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 26516670717273747576
Results 1,876 to 1,887 of 1887

Thread: The MTS Braggatorium

standing on head, typing one-handed... muse's Avatar
    Congratulations, Peter. Fantastic news!
    PUBLISHED:
    Novel:
    Where There's Smoke.

Short Story: A Killer Week, available to read in the Anthology Crime AfterCrime

CURRENT WORKS:

The Hungry Ghost - Mystery/Suspense. On Submission
    Legacy - The Beginning - 4th Draft - 86,894 words so far. Looking for beta readers. PM if interested.

Website

Twitter
    /Pinterest /Facebook/Goodreads/ Instagram

Murder! You want fries with that? pdichellis's Avatar
    Thank you, muse!

Best wishes,
    Peter
    Recent story: “Nobody’s Safe” - An ordinary man becomes entangled in a baffling web of murder, mobsters, and suspicious detectives. Free to read at crime ‘zine Tough.

For more, visit my Amazon author page. Or my blog about short mystery and crime fiction.

Starting 2018 with a (flash) bang! My humorous 700-word mystery “Listen Up” is the cover story (and free to read) at Flash Bang Mysteries. Click here then click the 'zine cover for links to all stories.
    Recent story: “Nobody’s Safe” - An ordinary man becomes entangled in a baffling web of murder, mobsters, and suspicious detectives. Free to read at crime ‘zine Tough.

For more, visit my Amazon author page. Or my blog about short mystery and crime fiction.

Bigger Than A Bread Box Absolute Sage lizmonster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pdichellis View Post
    Starting 2018 with a (flash) bang! My humorous 700-word mystery “Listen Up” is the cover story (and free to read) at Flash Bang Mysteries. Click here then click the 'zine cover for links to all stories.
    Well done, Pete!

And I loved the story. I won't say why, because spoilers.
    August goals:

Revisions!

Stretch goal:

Possibly a short but not if it sets me back on the above

Latest short story: "Factory Reset"

Linky to all the short stories.
    My short story, "Overlay," written for The Verge and adapted into a short animated film

Like AW? Here's how to support it!

Here are some books I wrote.
    Here's a newsletter (and public archive, for the curious-but-don't-want-to-subscribe crowd)

Thank you, lizmonster!

Charmingly manic AW Moderator Calla Lily's Avatar
    Congrats!

Kate Morgan: Horror, Supernatural Thrillers, PR Click me to buy!

Alice Loweecey: The adventures of ex-nun PI Giulia Driscoll Click me to buy!

Thank you, Calla Lily!

I realize this thread’s been quiet lately, but am posting anyway because I’ve had such a rare run of good luck over the past week or so:

My You-Solve-It whodunit “Treasure Cave” appears in the new issue of Mystery Weekly Magazine, released Sept 29.
    My crime-horror story “Dead Ringer” appears in the new issue of Kzine, also released Sept 29.
    My crime-horror story “Disaster Adjuster” was reprinted in The Literary Hatchet, released Sept 24. (The story originally appeared in Kzine in 2017.)
    And finally, superstar mystery/crime blog The Rap Sheet included my blog (A short walk down a dark street) on its annual list of favorite blogs!

Now I’m just waiting for Warren Beatty and Faye Dunaway to show up with an envelope and tell me it’s all a mistake.

I was stunned, humbled, honored, elated, flattered, grateful, delighted, ecstatic, and flat-out delirious to learn the 2019 Derringer Awards finalist list named two of my stories as among the best mystery shorts of the year.

One of the stories, the flash-length mystery “Listen Up” appeared in Flash Bang Mysteries and is free to read in their archives.

Charmingly manic AW Moderator Calla Lily's Avatar
    Congratulations!

Kate Morgan: Horror, Supernatural Thrillers, PR Click me to buy!

Alice Loweecey: The adventures of ex-nun PI Giulia Driscoll Click me to buy!

standing on head, typing one-handed... muse's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pdichellis View Post
    I was stunned, humbled, honored, elated, flattered, grateful, delighted, ecstatic, and flat-out delirious to learn the 2019 Derringer Awards finalist list named two of my stories as among the best mystery shorts of the year.

One of the stories, the flash-length mystery “Listen Up” appeared in Flash Bang Mysteries and is free to read in their archives.
    Fantastic news! Congratulations.
    PUBLISHED:
    Novel:
    Where There's Smoke.

Short Story: A Killer Week, available to read in the Anthology Crime AfterCrime

CURRENT WORKS:

The Hungry Ghost - Mystery/Suspense. On Submission
    Legacy - The Beginning - 4th Draft - 86,894 words so far. Looking for beta readers. PM if interested.

Website

Twitter
    /Pinterest /Facebook/Goodreads/ Instagram

Thank you, Calla Lily and muse!

Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 26516670717273747576