Status
Not open for further replies.

klostes

Not an Interactive Model
Registered
Reaction score
Website
mysite.verizon.net
So, about a month ago I quite inadvertently wound up beneath a "SEND IT!" dogpile. Having been instructed not to return until I had sent my queries, I scuttled back to my hermit cave and proceeded to pound out my final revisions, tweak my queries and fine-tune my synopsis.

Of course, it was also time for nearly everyone in the family, including me, to start back to school. Between my own college courses, homeschooling my youngest, and life in general, it's taken until now for me to get things pulled together. I'm still weaving in the final edits to the novel, in between papers on the pertinence of the Duktai microblade culture to the earliest people in the Americas and analyzing Voltaire's history of Louis XIV.

However, I can happily report that three queries have been mailed as of today. Pretty letter, synopsis, SASE, and three chapters, all in their envelopes and mailed out to their various destinations. And I wanted to say "thank you" once again to all you who so enthusiastically pushed me off the cliff last month.:e2flowers Unexpected as your support was, it was a wonderful boost just when I needed it.

Now to go finish the giant chocolate stout I promised myself when I got this part of the process finished. Oh, and find that cookie that Soccer Mom said I could have. Does the five-second rule apply to mold?

:e2drunk:

Last edited:

Lilybiz

glad to be here
Registered
Reaction score
Website
petreaburchard.com
Hey, I remember that dogpile. Congratulations, Klostes, you did it! Good for you. Please let us know what happens.

Tracy

Registered
Reaction score
Well done! It's a huge achievement, so do celebrate it. Hopefully you'll get good news back too.

TeddyG

The Other Shoe Will Fall!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.virginisrael.com
chocolate.gif

Soccer Mom

Crypto-fascist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
See? Lots of cookies. I see chocolate and oatmeal and peanut butter. :D mmmm. Warm from the oven. Throw the old one I sent away and enjoy these new ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.