• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

LB's Free Spirit Arts of Healing, LLC / LB'S Just Say It Publishing / JSI Publishing

CindyB

Registered
Reaction score
I'm wondering if anyone know's anything about this publisher. I've been invited to submit a story for an anthology (the Moan4Me one--I had sent the owner of the site a question a few months back, and had pretty much put it on the back burner until I received an email recently asking if I was still interested in submitting a story), but I'm not sure if it would be a good move or not.

I'm not to familiar with anthologies and I'm not sure if everything I need to know is there--or if it's 100% Legit. It appears payment is a copy of the book--is that normal for anthologies?

If someone can look and give me an opinion, I'd appreciate it.

http://www.lbsjsipublishing.com/

Thank you!

Cindy

Last edited:

CaoPaux

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
http://www.freewebs.com/museconference/index.htm

LAMAR ANDERSON

Publisher of LB's Just Say It Publishing

LB's Just Say It Publishing is an independent book publishing business, established in 2003. It began as a self publishing tool for its owner, and from that venture a book of inspirational prose and poems, entitled "For My Children" was formed. Though it is still in its infant stages, its focus remains clear. That is to offer to any and all writers that wish to view their work in print affordable and free publishing services. These services are issued through writing challenges, selected for anthology publications and occasional independent (novel) publishing ventures that will be offered at a later date.

Unlike most publishing house, I won't claim to be your traditional publisher. My desktop publishing was designed to be a small, hands-on, business- one, with the aim of catering to its writers. So, I won't concentrate on distributing books of a particular genre. We will try it all. The writers simply need a talent for writing and a challenging spirit to conquer. If you are this type of writer, then you have just met the publisher for you: LB's JSI People Publisher.
Yet another well-intentioned but ineffective "publishing" operation. Avoid.

CaoPaux

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Hello and Welcome...to the future home of LB's Free Spirit Arts of Healing, LLC, star company of LB's Just Say It Publishing.

Due to reorganization...LB's Just Say It Publishing is being shut down until further notice. I apologize for any inconvenience.

To all the writers, editors, graphic designers, models, reviewers, etc., that has contributed your time, talents, and willingness to serve as invaluable supporters and guides...thank you. Because of your immeasurable patience and understanding LB's Free Spirit Arts of Healing will not only return with a new focus and different publishing features, but I will implement energizing marketing concepts to promote relaxation through the use of literary arts.

To the contributors of the Moan4Me anthology…This project will go to print within the month. Unfortunately, edits are still being conducted. All contracts will be settled upon receipt of the finished product. I want to thank you all for your endless patience.

LB's Free Spirit Arts of Healing, LLC is described elsewhere as
an independent book publishing business, designed to publish and cater to amateur and unpublished writers, while promoting good health and wellbeing through the use of literary arts.

The owner's blog: http://lbsscreams.blogspot.com/

M.R.J. Le Blanc

aka Sadistic Mistress Mi-chan
Registered
Reaction score
I'm not impressed by a publisher who uses slang talk in a blog that I take is supposed to be their professional public face. Makes you sound like a tween, sorry. That aside, still nothing to recommend them.

K. Q. Watson

Registered
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I'm not impressed by a publisher who uses slang talk in a blog that I take is supposed to be their professional public face. Makes you sound like a tween, sorry. That aside, still nothing to recommend them.

Wow, that was painful to read. I kind of feel sorry for them. They don't realize how they're coming across.

CaoPaux

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Site and blog are gone. The Moan4Me anthology was finally published Jan '11 (Amazon). No sales rank.