• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

Hill Nadell Literary Agency (formerly Frederick Hill Bonnie Nadell)

alias octavia

smooshed
Registered
Reaction score
Any news to report? Fingers crossed for you...

May I ask what address you've used for correspondance? I'd like to query but they don't take equeries & AQ lists the address as: PO Box 720301
San Francisco, CA 94172 while PM lists it as: 8899 Beverly Blvd., Suite 805, Los Angeles, CA 90048

I got a really nice rejection from them - a whole page of comments on my work and an offer to submit future material. Great agency. Query at the San Francisco address. Good luck.

Dear Author

Yep, still at it.
Registered
Reaction score
I got a really nice rejection from them - a whole page of comments on my work and an offer to submit future material. Great agency. Query at the San Francisco address. Good luck.

Wow, that sounds like a refreshingly helpful & encouraging rejection! Thanks for the address help-

Writer911

Banned
Reaction score
Anybody would be lucky to have Bonnie Nadell represent them. She is a powerhouse in the LA office (last I heard). I don't know who is in San Francisco right now. The agency doesn't need a website or even a listing anywhere. They have more work than then can handle and an impressive list of book sales (and I've heard movie deals). If you happen to get into their office on Union Street you can get a gander at the books they've sold--and it's a lot. I've submitted fulls to them twice and have the rejections to prove it. Pasted on my bathroom wall with all of the others.

Alegranssa

La vérité est dans le vin !
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.pambiance.com
Hill-Nadell Contact Info, as of Oct. 12, 2009

Hi - this is my first post here! I'll write again with more introductory-type stuff later, but for now I wanted to provide updated contact info for Bonnie Nadell. (Sorry if this has already appeared somewhere and I'm repeating info.) Frederick Hill Bonnie Nadell Literary Agency is now Hill Nadell Literary Agency:

http://www.hillnadell.com

And their submission address is in LA:

Hill Nadell Literary Agency
8899 Beverly Blvd., Suite 805,
Los Angeles, CA 90048

Undercover

I got it covered
Registered
Reaction score
I just got a request from Abby Schulman, her asst. for the full ms. Has anyone dealt with her or this agency lately?

ArianaF

Registered
Reaction score
Anyone have any recent interactions with this agency?

Sonya Heaney

Registered
Reaction score
I know someone who just got an impressive Big Five deal with them, but I'm not sure it's been announced yet, so I can't share more.