This

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeshanu

(Belated) congrats to Ruth and Mac!

Just noticed that when Frank posted this comment, he was at 1007.

So...

:party

Belated congrats to Frank, too.

Kida Adelyn

Oh, and Kida wants to tell you that elf ears get glue in your hair. (But hers aren't natural, her being a half-elf and all...)

Escuzze moi?>:
I am a full elf, or more specifically an elf disguised as a human who's a Nazgul in her spare time. But my human ears got stuck and now I have to put on fake elf ears when I want to be an elf, only when I did last Halloween I got adhesive that i'm positive was just school glue into my hair.:cry

edit: I fixed my spelling now leave me alone

Greenwolf103

CONGRATS, FRANK!!! YAY!!!!! :jump :party

Boy, this club sure is filling up fast!

LiamJackson

I usally do the William Wallace thing, and stand out on the lawn waving my Claymore. (Okay, Maestro, there's your opening)

Yeshanu

I am a full elf, or more specifically and elf discused as a human who's a Nagul in her spare time. But my human ears got stuck and now I have to put on fake elf ears when I want to be an elf only when I did last halloween I got adhessive that i'm possitive was just school glue into my hair.

I taught her to spell. Really, I did.

She knows about spellcheck, too.

Really. I showed her...

Arrrrgh!

:head

wwwatcher

POTC ?

Congrats on 1000 posts! I'm a turtle; I may take a while to get there.

But you guys have me worried: I have all the LOTRs and I have a Knight's Tale... What's POTC? (I'm bad with acronyms). You guys have me worried that I might have another addiction besides coffee and cigarettes!

And you didn't even mention HHHHarry PPPPotter... should I be worried?????????????

Faye

ChunkyC

Re: Liam

I usally do the William Wallace thing, and stand out on the lawn waving my Claymore. (Okay, Maestro, there's your opening)
Or in M's case, would that be a Clay-less?

Sorry, Maestro. You took too long. :grin

maestrowork

No comment.

(those who live in a nut house shouldn't throw up... or something like that)

Cary

Liam.....I hate to appear uneducated...but, whats a 'Claymore' ????? :nerd Carybelle

LiamJackson

Re: Liam (for Cary)

(I'll delete this joker to save bandwidth as soon as Cary has a chance to see a claymore. Look fast, Cary. The posse is closing in!)
100.jpg

maestrowork

Liam, do you know a Claymore swallower?

Circus!

ChunkyC

I woulda just said 'a Claymore is a really big fargin' sword', but I think the picture does the job nicely. Is that yours, Liam?

Cary

Too kewl !!! 'Hey little girl...wanna touch my claymore'...
Love an suckermarks, Carybelle
PS-Thats neat...I love sharp things...:b I think Its just the hunter in me..:teeth ....

RichMar

Being a veteran, I thought it was a Claymore M18--a directional fragmentation mine.

LiamJackson

Re: Liam (for CC)

The sword in the picture is very similar to the one in my collection, CC.

Cary

Re: Richmor...

Fragmentation mine ?? Wow...That sounds like a whole lotta luv !!!! I can tell a real collector by the number of firearms he owns...what chu got Liam ?? Rich ?? An which are your favs ??
'Carybella of the Forest'

LiamJackson

Re: Richmor...

I think the City Father's would have issues with me standing out on the lawn at Halloween, waving around an M-18. Then again, this IS the south...hmmm.

Cary, I have a very modest collection of edged weapons and a few firearms (holdovers from my former life.) However, I derive the most sporting pleasure from archery. Jo and I have been very fortunate in collecting some really nice equipment over the years. (Jo kicks my arse on a regular basis.)

Cary

Re:Well you just go on with yoseff !!!!

Go Liam !! Sounds like heaps o' fun !! My Stepfather owns an runs an Primitive weapons shop/archery range in Maryland.My Aunt an uncle, Betty and John Howard, Mobile Alabama, were past world ranked skeet champions.My whole family hunts, shoots or plays with bows an arrows.(we are cajun ya know..)Your my kinda guy !!!:grin
I love to hunt, varmits, deer, boar.My fav though, fall turkey shoots...Bring home the bacon Momma !!!!! (and I do on occassion!!!).Large collection of handguns, longrifles, straight razors and a side gig with meatcleavers (antique jobies) My husbands friends tease him all the time.'No wonder your so GOOD dude, look at what the woman collects'!!! he IS a good boy....think thats got anything to do with It ???:ha
Love an Ted Nugent broadheads, Carybella

maestrowork

Re: Re:Well you just go on with yoseff !!!!

Cary and Liam, would need to pick your brains on firearms, archery and hunting some time soon. :)

LiamJackson

Re: Re:Well you just go on with yoseff !!!!

Shoot me an e-mail when you're ready, Ray.

Cary

brainpickin.....

Honey you can pick my brain anytime, ask anyone...
Carybella

Status
Not open for further replies.