Just curious; Multiple Posts

DTKelly

The Rememberer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.dtkelly.net
Hey all,

I'm writing to find out your thoughts on multiple posts in a day. Does it bother you when a blog you go to has 4-5 new posts in a day?

Or even if you haven't checked the site in a day or two, do you go back and read the previous entries that you missed or just the most recent?

Bk_30

muse..muse...come here muse!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
justasmalltowngirl2.blogspot.com
I am guilty of posting more than once a day on occasion. So because of that I will scroll down if I realize I missed a post. If it is a blog where the person the person only blogs once or twice a week I'll scroll down to make sure I didn't miss any.

bsolah

AW's Resident Commie
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.benjaminsolah.com
I used to post multiple times. I don't do it anymore except I might blog something political and post something writing related in the same day, to satisfy both audiences. I do it less now because of the fear people will miss these posts.

Personally, I have no problem reading multiple posts. Although, I might feel weird commenting on an older post, though I'm sure the blogger wouldn't mind - I certainly wouldn't mind!

moth

my own two hands
Registered
Reaction score
They only bother me if I'm swamped and am behind on the rest of my stuff all day too :tongue . Seriously, it doesn't bug me. And I do go back and read them all, but I almost never comment.

razibahmed

AW Addict
Registered
Reaction score
Website
hobbyecon.blogspot.com
Towerkel said:
Hey all,

I'm writing to find out your thoughts on multiple posts in a day. Does it bother you when a blog you go to has 4-5 new posts in a day?

Or even if you haven't checked the site in a day or two, do you go back and read the previous entries that you missed or just the most recent?
I see nothing wrong with multiple posts. In if you use RSS feed then keeping up with posts is not a problem.

nancy02664

Baby Name Maniac
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.nancy.cc
I don't mind multiple daily posting at all. Well...I don't mind two or three new posts a day. But if it gets to be ten or more (like at some of those huge, multi-poster blogs), I sometimes get a little annoyed. (For instance: It bugs me when, in the time it takes me to write a comment on the most recent post, three more posts go up.)

I always try to read entries I've missed (eventually, at least).

JulieB

I grow my own catnip
Registered
Reaction score
Miss Snark always does several in a day, and I wouldn't miss her stuff for the world.

I usually do two a day during the week. One is the main post and the other a photo post. But if there's something really compelling that I want to talk about, then I'll put together a third post just to keep the topic separate.

Thomma Lyn

Cat Wrangler
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.thommalyngrindstaff.com
Towerkel said:

Nope. Just means more good reading. :)

I go back and read the previous entries that I missed.

I think the most times I've blogged in one day is three. My average is once a day.