"Claiming" my blog in Technorati

Kristen King

Registered
Reaction score
Website
inkthinker.blogspot.com
I second that. Seriously, everyone, I'm done with this.

Cath, not sure what the other options are, and at this particular moment I don't care because I'm so annoyed that I can't MAKE THIS WORK. :] I'll poke around eventually, but not today.

kk

L M Ashton

crazy spec fic writer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lmashton.com
Kristen, that's why I gave up on claiming one of my blogs. Seriously not worth the hoops I'd have to go through. The technorati code is just not compatible with everything and they don't offer alternatives to make it any easier. I completely sympathize.

asorum

Benefactor Member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
infoaboutalaska.com
Do we have a chance to bring our overwhelming influence to bear on selection of a proper winner (Kristen) for the Writer's Digest website contest? Where do we post the emails, send the letters and make the bribes?

Kristen King

Registered
Reaction score
Website
inkthinker.blogspot.com
asorum said:
Do we have a chance to bring our overwhelming influence to bear on selection of a proper winner (Kristen) for the Writer's Digest website contest? Where do we post the emails, send the letters and make the bribes?

Aw, man, I wish! Actually, they already picked a winner and announced the name, so probably no dice with the whole leaning on the judges thing. However, you're welcome to e-mail them and complain about how I got robbed and nominate me, en masse, for next year. ;] Actually, you probably shouldn't do that. They'll trace it back to this post and then I'll be blacklisted forever. Their new slogan will be "Hating Kristen King Since 2006."

kk